FIERO Collectibles Collection by gtxbullet
Started on: 04-24-2024 09:46 AM
Replies: 2 (117 views)
Last post by: gtxbullet on 04-24-2024 06:39 PM
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2024 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
**READ FULL POSTING BEFORE CONTACTING**

Images on the Fiero Addicts Facebook page
Not shown in images are a large dealership wall poster, jackets, and lots of t-shirts (no duplicate items)

After many years in the Fiero community and more repairs/services than I can count, I'm selling off everything I own that is Fiero-Related except my 1988 Coupe. My family is downsizing and I'm selling off much of what I own to live a more minimal lifestyle. I'm not leaving the Fiero community, just not collecting things or storing parts anymore.
Thank you to my friends that have been supportive and understanding of what's been going on in my life, you made a huge difference to my mental health!

Sale posting:

$2500 FIRM AND FINAL. No offers, no bartering, no trades.

I am available for phone calls only. No online chatting due to my eye health. Please message a phone number with a good time to call and we can discuss the collection. I do not have an itemized list, only images.

Location: Pewaukee Wisconsin 53072 1/2 mile north of Costco on Hwy164. Buyer must view collection in person. More images available if you have serious interest only. I have a public photo album on Facebook as well.

All or nothing, no individual items, respect this.

Included is an original Dealer ONLY wall poster, it's BIG, that is in a large tube.

Also Included with the collection is my Fiero parts collection, a few bins of V6 parts, whatever is in my attic, 1988 GT Gold front wheel, and anything still in my garage. I do not have a list or images of parts. They are only FREE if the Collectibles are purchased and picked up.

If the buyer wants me to load everything onto a pallet in bins and boxes, I'll do it. They just pay for the bins, packing materials, and arranging freight shipping. Payment for collection required before packing due to time and cost involved.

No offers, payment plans, or trades
I can accept Paypal, Venmo, Zelle, CashApp, FacebookPay, Bank Certified Check, Money Order, and/or Cash in-person
For Paypal and Venmo, buyer must add 3.5% for feed and 5.1% for Wisconsin Sales tax, unless sending as a friend. The difference will be a few hundred dollars.

Payment must finish processing before the collection leaves my property.

For legitimacy to ensure people know that I am an actual human being.
Fiero Addicts - business name since 2009
GTXBULLET - forum username (many forums)
ItsASteveThing - social media name
Steve Walchli - me

Please don't be a heckler, simply keep scrolling if you are not interested in purchasing at the FIRM listed price. Life is short, then you die.

------------------
F.I.E.R.O. - Fantastic Imaginatively Engineered Racing Object

I'm here to Help, just ask

Technician/Mechanic (Restorations, Modifications, and Service to all makes and models)
1985 Volkswagen Vanagon with Subaru 3.0L H6 and Reversed 5MT LSD transmission conversion
1985 Volkswagen Vanagon Westfalia
1988 Fiero 2.5L 5-speed added factory A/C and much more

Fiero Addicts - Facebook
ItsASteveThing - Youtube, Facebook, Instagram

[This message has been edited by gtxbullet (edited 04-24-2024).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2024 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is not anything that I can take on, just now - mostly due to lack of space.
But I do wish you well with your endeavor, and just in general, going forward.
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2024 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

This is not anything that I can take on, just now - mostly due to lack of space.
But I do wish you well with your endeavor, and just in general, going forward.

Thank you Ray, I appreciate it. No worries :-)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock