NOS GT Quarter Windows (New Old Stock) by Stinger
Started on: 04-14-2024 07:13 PM
Replies: 7 (317 views)
Last post by: Brian D on 05-02-2024 07:30 PM
Stinger

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2024 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StingerClick Here to visit Stinger's HomePageSend a Private Message to StingerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a pair of NOS GT quarter windows for sale in the original GM boxes.

The boxes have a date of 1997 on them which is probably when there were last available.

One is shown in the pick but I have both and they are in perfect condition. (maybe a lil dusty)

These will be the ONLY ones that have the correct tint and the correct curve (obviously).

I can ship them, but I will expect it to be expensive due to the size. I'll place these in a single larger box
for security.

$1,000 USD for the pair

thx

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2024 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your biggest issue will be the tape. After almost 27 years in a box the tape will be crap and you can’t get it off without wrecking the black backside of the panel. Trust me I know, I tried lifting it and it peeled the black backside so I stopped. I had a set same as you and instead of trying to take the old double sided tape off that had no more adhesive left I just sold them.

[This message has been edited by jjd2296 (edited 04-14-2024).]

Brian D

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2024 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian DSend a Private Message to Brian DEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you take $800 + shipping? Can you post or send a few more pics? The protective film was removed, just want to see some closeups to check for scratches or scuffs.

Thanks!
Brian
Stinger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2024 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StingerClick Here to visit Stinger's HomePageSend a Private Message to StingerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Brian D

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2024 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian DSend a Private Message to Brian DEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you sir! Replied.
Stinger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2024 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StingerClick Here to visit Stinger's HomePageSend a Private Message to StingerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold
Stinger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2024 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StingerClick Here to visit Stinger's HomePageSend a Private Message to StingerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shipped, tracking number sent.

Thx!
Brian D

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2024 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian DSend a Private Message to Brian DEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Outstanding! Thank you sir!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock