Looking for floor mats by mrpontiac2004
Started on: 03-28-2024 09:23 PM
Replies: 8 (263 views)
Last post by: Vintage-Nut on 04-23-2024 12:02 PM
mrpontiac2004

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2024 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrpontiac2004Send a Private Message to mrpontiac2004Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a set of really good factory floor mats in grey. Please let me know what you have. My low miles car is missing the original mats. I'd love to find the correct ones.
Thanks,
Sean
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Vintage-Nut

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2024 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vintage-NutSend a Private Message to Vintage-NutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You had been looking for six months; did you try member Larry Hubert and ask if he has "really good factory floor mats in grey"?

[This message has been edited by Vintage-Nut (edited 03-29-2024).]

mrpontiac2004

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2024 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrpontiac2004Send a Private Message to mrpontiac2004Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have not, but I'll call him this week. Thanks for the tip!
DougKraft

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2024 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DougKraftSend a Private Message to DougKraftEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2024 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lloyd Mats
www.lloydmatstore.com

Better than OEM. Has the grommets to hold down drivers side. Can get plain or embroidered. 115 bucks a set.

1985 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1985 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:

Lloyd Mats
www.lloydmatstore.com

Better than OEM. Has the grommets to hold down drivers side. Can get plain or embroidered. 115 bucks a set.

The OEM has a whole strip of velcro on the back that catches the factory carpet, makes it much more secure then just 2 grommets, if you even want to screw the grommet attachments into your factory carpet floor.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The velcro causes the carpet underneath to get fuzzy and fray over the years. I like the grommets. All new cars have this system to hold Mats in place. I've had no issues at all with these. Looks good IMO.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Agreed with Jason 100%. The velcro damages the carpet

Lloyd's mats are far better than factory.
Vintage-Nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2024 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vintage-NutSend a Private Message to Vintage-NutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BTW

mrpontiac2004 posted that he had 16 Fiero's; the next Fiero is a 23k mile, 1987 Blue GT that is missing its floor mats.

He isn't interested in any 'aftermarket' mats; he is "looking for a set of really good factory floor mats" for the 'original' look.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock