Misc. Bits. Bobs, and Pieces for sale by fliphone
Started on: 10-15-2023 04:59 PM
Replies: 9 (260 views)
Last post by: fliphone on 10-19-2023 09:03 PM
fliphone

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2023 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fliphoneSend a Private Message to fliphoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey all! I’m getting near the end of my swap and need a little more capital to make it happen, so I’ve got a few things up for sale to make ends meet. First up is a 2.8 out of my 88GT that will be heading to the dumps next Thursday. I can pull any bracket, part, or piece as well as powder coat almost anything I send for an additional 35$ any color you want. Everything worked before being pulled

Next are two separate fuel rails from 87/88 GTs, one with harness (known working) is 55$ shipped. One without harness is 20$ shipped

I’ve also got a couple sets of stock exhaust manifolds. No visible cranks on either set, 45$ plus shipping for each.

Next is an engine dress up kit I planned on putting on my car pre-swap, includes upper plenum/lower plenum (powder coated black)/both valve covers/and a throttle body(powder coated black). The firewall side valve cover isn’t perfect, but everything else is in very good shape. 200 bones plus shipping. (I’ve been saving a box for this so it shouldn’t be to ridiculous)

Everything is OBO and I’ve got more info/pictures for everything, Cheers!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Vintage-Nut

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2023 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vintage-NutSend a Private Message to Vintage-NutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey 'fliphone''

In the first photo and at the right of the exhaust manifold - Heat Shield for the generator/alternator

My Heat Shield has a crack at one of the three mounting points and I'm looking for a 'good' spare...

If your Heat Shield has no cracks, I'm interested!

------------------
Original Owner of a Silver '88 GT
Under 'Production Refurbishment' @ 136k Miles

[This message has been edited by Vintage-Nut (edited 10-15-2023).]

css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2023 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vintage-Nut:

Hey 'fliphone''

In the first photo and at the right of the exhaust manifold - Heat Shield for the generator/alternator

Vintage-Nut beat me to it. But I'm interested if he backs out.

fliphone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2023 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fliphoneSend a Private Message to fliphoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That piece is still fully intact, pics below:

Shoot me an email at zanderholmes6@gmail.com, the first crack at it goes to Vintage Nut.

------------------
Black 88 GT, a 19 year old here about 20 years to late
-LQ1 Swap in progress-

Mike in Sydney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2023 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike in SydneySend a Private Message to Mike in SydneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please check you email & PMs.
Mike in Sydney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2023 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike in SydneySend a Private Message to Mike in SydneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mike in Sydney

659 posts
Member since Sep 2011
Please check your email & PMs.

[This message has been edited by Mike in Sydney (edited 10-17-2023).]

Vintage-Nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2023 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vintage-NutSend a Private Message to Vintage-NutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

css9450:
Vintage-Nut beat me to it. But I'm interested if he backs out.

fliphone:
Shoot me an email at zanderholmes6@gmail.com, the first crack at it goes to Vintage Nut.

I'm writing an email to zanderholmes6@gmail.com today!

I'm waiting for a response....

PAID on Oct 18

Received Oct 21 - Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Vintage-Nut (edited 10-21-2023).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2023 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you PM.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2023 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have the EGR intact? How about all the other components like the ECM? TPS? O2 sensor? etc? would be a good kit to have in my trunk spare bin.
fliphone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2023 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fliphoneSend a Private Message to fliphoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Raydar: Replied!

Johnyrottin: the ERG solenoid is still intact, the ERG tube has been sold, the gaskets have been sold, ECM is for sale, I should still have the TPS somewhere, I do have the 02 sensor as well. Shoot me an Email at zanderholmes6@gmail.com as that is what i check most frequently.

I do want to give a heads up, I will be out of town next week with tomorrow being the last day I can get things shipped out for 6-7 days.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock