WTB: LH headlamp assembly - whole or just 'vehicle side' by Trinten
Started on: 03-03-2023 12:35 PM
Replies: 6 (194 views)
Last post by: Trinten on 03-22-2023 10:23 AM
Trinten

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2023 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi guys,

I discovered a corrosion crack in the headlamp assembly 'skeleton' that holds the headlight motor. Instead of trying to weld it or something along those lines, I wanted to see if anyone had a good condition one they'd like to sell?

I don't need the half that holds the headlight, just the half that holds the motor. It's stamped with LH2 on it. I'm assuming it's for the left side, but since I took both out of the car, it's an educated guess.

Not opposed to buying 'both halves' if no one has just the part I need laying around. I can post up a picture of it later if I'm doing a poor job at describing what I need.

Thanks!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2023 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I gave NoMad of Georgia Fieros a half dozen or so assemblies as part of our parts barn inventory. I'll PM you his contact info.
thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2023 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have just installed a flush headlight system into my 88 GT. I would like $100 for LH complete headlight. Plus $35 shipping. thelinsells@cox.net paypal.
Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2023 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys,

I reached out to NoMad, if that doesn't come to fruition, I'll reach out to Roger. Thank you both!!
Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2023 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Larry Hubbert came through. He PM'd me asking if I still needed one. I had been waiting to hear back from FieroFools friend, but after a few exchanges he said he was busy and would get back to me. So in the interest of time I moved on. So Larry offered me a great price, it showed up today. Well packed and is in great condition.

Thanks everyone for your offers!
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2023 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry that it was a waste of time. Wish I had kept everything, now.
Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2023 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's never a waste of time to check out a potential source

Maybe in the future when he is less busy and has things more organized, he'll be a good person to contact. It could also be that he doesn't want to sell anything he got from you, and was just politely putting me off. I appreciate you pointing me in his direction, and I don't hold any ill will against either of you.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock