Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Wilwood 4-piston calipers w/11.75" 2-piece rotors, Wilwood parking calipers, and more

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Wilwood 4-piston calipers w/11.75" 2-piece rotors, Wilwood parking calipers, and more by pengaru
Started on: 02-27-2023 10:17 PM
Replies: 6 (297 views)
Last post by: Spadesluck on 03-02-2023 06:21 PM
pengaru

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2023 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pengaruClick Here to visit pengaru's HomePageSend a Private Message to pengaruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have all the Wilwood components and the larger capacity master cylinder from the Held Motorsports Wilwood BBK offered in the early 2000s after they acquired Ryanne Motorsports.

HMS never successfully provided me with usable spindles/brackets before they resorted to radio silence then went defunct altogether as a business.

These parts have been sitting indoors in storage for over a decade collecting dust and a patina of surface oxidation on the steel rotors, waiting for me to make a hot rod or something to slap them on.

Anyways I need the space and could use the cash so it's time to realize this loss.

These parts were just test fitted on a Fiero I was building at the time but never driven on since the brackets and spindles weren't usable. The car never even got a motor put in it before HMS basically ruined Fieros for me and I moved on to RX7s.

Asking $1k for everything pictured but will accept best reasonable offer, thanks. The HMS kit was like $2.8k new in early 2000s dollars IIRC, sigh.

I'm located in Joshua Tree, CA. Would prefer to meet and sell in person to someone in the SoCal/hi-desert area, but if I have to can work out a paypal/shipping deal if buyer is demonstrably trustworthy.

[This message has been edited by pengaru (edited 02-27-2023).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2023 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What are the part number for the Wilwood calipers do you know? They look like the D154 calipers.
pengaru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2023 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pengaruClick Here to visit pengaru's HomePageSend a Private Message to pengaruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spadesluck:

What are the part number for the Wilwood calipers do you know? They look like the D154 calipers.

They're Dynalite 4-pistons, 120-1052 and 120-1056(or maybe it's 1053, which seems more likely) is stamped on them (with an HM- prefix, perhaps for Held Motorsports).

Similar to these https://www.ebay.com/itm/194623061274

D154 is a floating single/dual piston, that's completely different. Maybe the manual parking caliper is confusing you?

[This message has been edited by pengaru (edited 02-28-2023).]

Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2023 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The pictures of the boxes I thought where of the parking brake stuff. Why I asked, my bad. Thank you for clarifying.
midengine_stevie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2023 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for midengine_stevieSend a Private Message to midengine_stevieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these ment for an 84-87?
pengaru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2023 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pengaruClick Here to visit pengaru's HomePageSend a Private Message to pengaruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by midengine_stevie:

Are these ment for an 84-87?

Yes, but they are not bolt-on. You'll at the least need custom caliper brackets on the rear and something like drop spindles on the front.

Held Motorsports was supposed to provide me those parts but they never did, so they're not included in the sale.

If you're not experienced with fabricating such things and don't have a fabricator hookup, this probably isn't for you.
Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2023 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's unfortunate that you never got the proper equipment. I have the held kit up front on the car but don't have the spindles myself. I only know of one person that actually has the whole kit. Doesn't seem many had it at all. It wouldn't be all that difficult to fabricate.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock