Fiero Large Metal Wall Art by winnie9200
Started on: 01-29-2023 03:39 PM
Replies: 18 (697 views)
Last post by: cam-a-lot on 03-08-2023 07:13 AM
winnie9200

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2023 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for winnie9200Send a Private Message to winnie9200Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi everyone, I spent the last few weeks drawing a Fiero silhouette and water jetted it out of 0.063” thick aluminum sheet! It’s about 4’x2’ and looks great above the TV or anywhere on a wall. Anybody interested in buying one? I’m asking $150 plus shipping for this and the license plate can be customized as well.[img]https://images.fiero.nl/userimages/winnie9200/DA69 0EE4-E224-410A-A5D6-EEDBCC883EEE.jpeg[/img]
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2023 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would be interested in a Notchie version.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2023 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like it! PM me
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2023 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those who want to put this in their garage or man-cave, the cool thing is that you can hang it on the wall, trace the inside lines, and then paint the wall to match the color of your car. Then lay this back on top so it looks like a painted Fiero on the wall. Very nice.
kriswinner

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2023 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kriswinnerSend a Private Message to kriswinnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

I would be interested in a Notchie version.

Also interested in a notchie version.
winnie9200

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2023 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for winnie9200Send a Private Message to winnie9200Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kriswinner:

Also interested in a notchie version.

I've had quite a few people share this sentiment so I'll get on that and see what I can come up with!
Corsair231

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2023 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Corsair231Send a Private Message to Corsair231Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome. Nice looking piece.

Imsa's idea is interesting too.
redromo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2023 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redromoSend a Private Message to redromoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by winnie9200:

I've had quite a few people share this sentiment so I'll get on that and see what I can come up with!

Add me to the Notchie list.

jg88gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2023 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jg88gtSend a Private Message to jg88gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2023 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Add me to the notchie list.*

*Even if i don't end up buying one, if you design a notchie version, I'll toss you some cash just for taking the time to MAKE a notchie version.**

** Because i am a sillyhead.
James G

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2023 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for James GSend a Private Message to James GEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This looks great. A Notchci would be nice. How will you package for shipping?
PFF
System Bot
GraterFang

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2023 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GraterFangSend a Private Message to GraterFangEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would also buy a notchie version. Put me on the list!
winnie9200

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2023 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for winnie9200Send a Private Message to winnie9200Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey James, I actually just finished up drawing the Notchie last night and prepped the cut file. I'm currently waiting on the metal to be delivered. As for packing it, I'm not 100% sure yet. Since it's so thin, I was considering packaging it like how metal printed posters come, with thick cardboard walls layered up so it's like a big cardboard envelope with none of the edges touching the box so if it's dropped it won't be damaged. I can also get UPS to put a DO NOT BEND Sticker on it or something. I could also throw some thin pieces of wood for additional structural integrity in there, or potentially even go to a TV box if I can find some, though I assume shipping that might cost a small fortune. Any suggestions on that front?

Originally posted by James G:

This looks great. A Notchci would be nice. How will you package for shipping?

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2023 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lay the car on a 48x24 piece of cardboard and use twist ties to keep the piece centered so the edges don't get damaged.

You can use the ties in various locations on the piece

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 02-04-2023).]

winnie9200

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2023 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for winnie9200Send a Private Message to winnie9200Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good idea IMSA, I was planning on using packing tape to tape it to a cardboard backing but that might be a better idea
kendell

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2023 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kendellSend a Private Message to kendellEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's one awesome piece of art! Well done
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2023 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by winnie9200:

Awesome. I know I asked for one on Facebook.

TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2023 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like a Notchback, with an aero nose. No "fiero" on the tire...
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2023 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am also interested in this, without "Fiero" on the tire

pls PM me.

Can you make it out of stainless? Less likely to bend than aluminum

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock