Started on: 08-21-2022 07:50 PM
Replies: 13 (701 views)
Last post by: MulletproofMonk on 08-16-2023 10:06 AM
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2022 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’m currently not able to offer these. I sold all the key components and don’t want to make another big investment at this time.

I will May try to pass this onto another enthusiast in the next few weeks. If he’s interested, you’ll see something from him or myself.
Thank you

Fiero AC conversion hose sets

I am now building AC hose sets for engine conversions.
I’ve received enough hose, ferrules, switch port fittings and even boxes to ship. So I can get started now with minimal turn around.

I’m set up right now to do series 2-3800 swapped cars immediately.
The Series 3 3800 compressor is slightly different, but would be simple for me to do.
LS4 swaps would be easy to start as I have one I’m working on here.

I’m willing to do other swaps but will require some measurements and pictures

Prices are $150 shipped(lower 48) if you send me your Fiero side and donor compressor side fittings. Payment thru PayPal at SSFiero@aol.com
This includes the transducer port spliced in and new hose.

Fiero side-green rectangle
Transducer or switch port- blue oval
Donor compressor side-red oval

I can supply some(not all) donor side compressor fittings for $25, or $175 shipped
Many are available new on rockauto for $35-$60

If you don’t need the switch port, it’s $30 less.
No switch port
$120 shipped if you send cores
$145 shipped if I supply the donor compressor side

Unfortunately I don’t have enough of the Fiero side to cover cores. So I would need yours to build.
If you need one contact Todd Weikal at https://thefierofarm.com or todd@weikal.com he’s shipped them to me before

If being shipped outside of the continental US, the box is 30x6x6 and weighs 4lbs. My zip code is 34689. I’ll cover the first $25.
Lmk if you have any questions
SSFiero@aol.com

This is a reminder to replace your orifice tube and accumulator/dryer

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com

[This message has been edited by KissMySSFiero (edited 07-19-2023).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2022 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2022 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great pricing! Product looks excellent
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2022 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice!

Good luck with your endeavors.
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2022 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dsanchez214

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2022 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dsanchez214Send a Private Message to Dsanchez214Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where were you a year ago with this! LOL..

Had mine rebuilt here for double what your charging. No one here wants to monkey with restoring, they just want to replace with new. Unfortunately non are available. After weeks of looking, Finally found a mom and pop shop that had the experience and willingness to work on it.

If your on the fence about getting one get it.
KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2023 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump,

Interest in these comes and goes. I've thought about not making them due to work commitments and lack of interest(I've been doing 1-2 per month)

I'll be transitioning to a 4 day work schedule in the next few months. That will give me more free time for personal projects.

I currently have parts in stock to do 4-5 more for anyone interested.

Thanks
Joe

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com

sdgdf

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2023 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sdgdfSend a Private Message to sdgdfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KissMySSFiero:

bump,

Interest in these comes and goes. I've thought about not making them due to work commitments and lack of interest(I've been doing 1-2 per month)

I'll be transitioning to a 4 day work schedule in the next few months. That will give me more free time for personal projects.

I currently have parts in stock to do 4-5 more for anyone interested.

Thanks
Joe

Yes I need these. Can I get them with the port? Do you have enough parts or do I need to send core? Any chance I can send my core in after?
KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2023 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sdgdf:

Yes I need these. Can I get them with the port? Do you have enough parts or do I need to send core? Any chance I can send my core in after?

Yes, they come with the correct port for the pressure transducer.

I've never been able to acquire any cores, so I would need the cores in advance. I usually have them ready to ship within a few days depending on my workload at the time.

For anyone needing the Fiero side fittings. I've been sending people to Todd Weikal at the FieroFarm.
https://thefierofarm.com/contact/

If you need the Compressor side fitting, you can get a new one from rockauto. The GPD or the UAC one below work. The prices fluctuate but both are generally less than $40 as of May 2023.

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com

fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2023 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can I ask you where can i buy a new “T” fitting port
locally, or if there is a part number so i can find one
new?

Thanks,

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.
88 GT, 5-speed. Beechwood interior, All original.

handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2023 05:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just got my series 2 in and running and ready to go.
I have both the compressor side and fiero side hoses for you and would need the switch port.
How do I get these sent to you and what is my total cost of I supply the two fittings and have the switch port installed?
Thanks Pat

Originally posted by KissMySSFiero:

Fiero AC conversion hose sets

I am now building AC hose sets for engine conversions.
I’ve received enough hose, ferrules, switch port fittings and even boxes to ship. So I can get started now with minimal turn around.

I’m set up right now to do series 2-3800 swapped cars immediately.
The Series 3 3800 compressor is slightly different, but would be simple for me to do.
LS4 swaps would be easy to start as I have one I’m working on here.

I’m willing to do other swaps but will require some measurements and pictures

Prices are $150 shipped(lower 48) if you send me your Fiero side and donor compressor side fittings. Payment thru PayPal at SSFiero@aol.com
This includes the transducer port spliced in and new hose.

Fiero side-green rectangle
Transducer or switch port- blue oval
Donor compressor side-red oval

I can supply some(not all) donor side compressor fittings for $25, or $175 shipped
Many are available new on rockauto for $35-$60

If you don’t need the switch port, it’s $30 less.
No switch port
$120 shipped if you send cores
$145 shipped if I supply the donor compressor side

Unfortunately I don’t have enough of the Fiero side to cover cores. So I would need yours to build.
If you need one contact Todd Weikal at https://thefierofarm.com or todd@weikal.com he’s shipped them to me before

If being shipped outside of the continental US, the box is 30x6x6 and weighs 4lbs. My zip code is 34689. I’ll cover the first $25.
Lmk if you have any questions
SSFiero@aol.com

This is a reminder to replace your orifice tube and accumulator/dryer

------------------
pat moody

PFF
System Bot
XxdjxX89

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2023 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XxdjxX89Send a Private Message to XxdjxX89Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What’s the part number for the switch port?
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2023 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by XxdjxX89:

What’s the part number for the switch port?

Its basically a 10mm switch port. In the past I was able to buy just the fitting and braze it to the high side line by drilling a small hole at the firewall manifold.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2023 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock