WTB: GT Trunk "D plates" by Trinten
Started on: 06-07-2022 09:40 AM
Replies: 12 (494 views)
Last post by: Trinten on 08-10-2022 01:56 PM
Trinten

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2022 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all,

I am looking for an uncracked set of D-plates for the trunk area of my GT. I'd like to buy two sets, so if multiple people have a set they are willing to sell, please let me know!

Both of mine are cracked, and I'd like replace them both. And I like to have spares, hence the second set.

I was thinking $50 a set (including shipping) would be a fair offer?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2022 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you are speaking about the plastic plates that cover both ends of the GT trunks and square it off, then I have several pairs of them here in Elfers, FL 34680. I will check and see how many pairs I have and their condition. I will take some HiRes pix of them and send them off so you can make your own decision. I will try to do so this week before I go out of town on a trip that was previously planned to pick up additional Fiero parts. Thanks, and have a great day.
Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2022 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Larry,

Yes, you can see one (partially obstructed because it's still installed) here -

I just tugged the trunk seal aside for the pic, you can see where it's got a piece missing and part of the crack in it.

If you have a few uncracked sets, I will take them off your hands!

Zip is 27302. PM me with your paypal address and how much I'll owe you for shipping and if you have one or two sets you can sell me
Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2022 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Larry,

Any luck on finding any unbroken sets?
Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2022 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent

Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2022 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Larry! I got your PM and replied. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2022 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[img]https://images.fiero.nl/userimages/Larry%2520Hubbert/DSC01981.JPG[/img

Hi, I took some HiRes pix of the parts you are looking for. I was only able to find the ones in the pix however I know that I have more packaged in plastic bags however I didn't have the time to dig them out of whatever box I have them buried in since I have to be on the road by 1-PM for my trip to get there while it is still light. When I return I will look for the other and when I find them I will send you additional HiRes pix of them as well. The parts are all numbered and marked for RH or LH on both the fronts and the rear. Several had some superficial cracks which were repaired with Gorrila Glue to prevent any water leakage however none were damaged to be considered unusable, however you may be the judge of that. Thanks for your patience and interest, have a great weekend and most of all stay safe.
LarryH.
Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2022 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Larry Hubbert

561 posts
Member since Nov 2015
[img]https://images.fiero.nl/userimages/Larry%2520Hubbert/DSC01983.JPG[/img

Some how this one didn't post. These are all HiRes images and should be viewed on a computer screen not a phone. Thanks.
Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2022 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Larry Hubbert

561 posts
Member since Nov 2015
[img]https://images.fiero.nl/userimages/Larry%2520Hubbert/DSC01983.JPG[/img

Some how this one didn't post. These are all HiRes images and should be viewed on a computer screen not a phone. Thanks.
Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2022 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Larry,

I saw your PM and replied. If you're going to be at Carlisle later this week and can bring the d-plates, I'll gladly get them from you at the show! Thanks again.
Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2022 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Multiple PMs to Larry but he hasn't replied back yet.

There's another person I'm talking to as well to buy some from him. They are in an non-insulated storage unit on his property though, and the heat has been bad enough that he hasn't wanted to dig through it (I understand that).

So in the meantime, if anyone else has a set or two they want to sell me, please let me know!
PFF
System Bot
reinhart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2022 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reinhartSend a Private Message to reinhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Trinten:

Multiple PMs to Larry but he hasn't replied back yet.

LOL
Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2022 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Larry did PM me back after he saw my message here. We're going to chalk it up to miscommunication. I have bought a set from him, but if anyone else comes across a flawless set they want to sell, let me know.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock