ISO Stock 2.8L V6 by Weatherguy717
Started on: 04-22-2022 01:58 PM
Replies: 5 (375 views)
Last post by: AustinH on 04-10-2024 09:57 AM
Weatherguy717

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2022 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Weatherguy717Send a Private Message to Weatherguy717Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well its been quite a rollercoaster of a week. After a long winter of rust repair I finally got my 88' Fiero on the road, and after chasing down some coolant leaks that I promptly fixed it decided to develop rod knock and overheat. So if anyone has a spare 2.8L V6 around the Michigan Lower Peninsula, Northwest Ohio, or Northern Indiana I would be interested. Thanks!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MichiganReefer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2022 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MichiganReeferSend a Private Message to MichiganReeferEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got my 1988 GT in Plymouth, MI that I'm doing a 3800sc swap on. Going to be pulling the engine sometime this spring, so are you just looking for the engine? You can email me if you think I have what you need.
Bluwolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2022 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BluwolfSend a Private Message to BluwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MichiganReefer:

I've got my 1988 GT in Plymouth, MI that I'm doing a 3800sc swap on. Going to be pulling the engine sometime this spring, so are you just looking for the engine? You can email me if you think I have what you need.

If weatherguy is not interested, I might be. Sent u an email also

Regards
sspeedstreet

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2022 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sspeedstreetSend a Private Message to sspeedstreetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Except for the sunroof that car is a match to mine.
Weatherguy717

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2022 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Weatherguy717Send a Private Message to Weatherguy717Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the replies guys, I forgot I posted this. I ended up finding a Fiero in Indiana with a running V6 that I traded for a laptop. After swapping engines now I know that the old engine blew because of a slipping tranny and maybe has a bad torque converter.
AustinH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2024 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustinHSend a Private Message to AustinHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey man, saw you were having more issues with your drivetrain. Wondering if you would be interested in selling the body, no engine. Let me know, thanks!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock