85 Fiero GT for sale by 85fieroguy
Started on: 03-21-2022 06:02 PM
Replies: 13 (656 views)
Last post by: 85fieroguy on 04-10-2022 05:18 PM
85fieroguy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2022 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85fieroguySend a Private Message to 85fieroguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great shape, 58K miles, V-6 with 4 speed . Many extras,, high rear wing, special " star" mags, CD with Am/PM, power windows, perfect seats, on a 1-10 an 8. all white color. NW Chicago. Need the garage space and cannot drive because of knee problems. First $2500 takes it.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2022 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it this one: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/099777.html If so, can we see some engine pics? People will be asking about the turbo.
85fieroguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2022 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85fieroguySend a Private Message to 85fieroguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What Turbo ???? a V-6 stock engine is a stock engine, why any pics ??? Did you never see one ??
SKJSS

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2022 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SKJSSSend a Private Message to SKJSSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very interested. Would like to see more pictures of the car. Interior, engine, things like that. What works, and what doesn't? Radio, heat, windows, etc?
D3M6B

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2022 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D3M6BSend a Private Message to D3M6BEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85fieroguy:

What Turbo ???? a V-6 stock engine is a stock engine, why any pics ??? Did you never see one ??

I never seen one before
85fieroguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2022 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85fieroguySend a Private Message to 85fieroguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The interior, exterior and engine bay are excellent. This Fiero is in very good conditions w1ith 58 K miles. Has been stored with cover for 2 years. Some one is going to get a great Fiero at this price. As for pictures see the other posting on " the Mall" by css9450, he has some great photos. Don't have other photos.
SKJSS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2022 05:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SKJSSSend a Private Message to SKJSSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you mean the post he made earlier in this thread? That has a few exterior photos from a while ago. Like I said, I'm definitely very interested and am a serious buyer. I live in Atlanta, so unfortunately I can't see it in person myself. Is there a way to get a photo or two of the interior and engine, or someone who can help you? What on the car is non-functional...a/c, heat, windows, etc...? Are the scoops on the body glued on? I'd probably take them off, so just trying to understand how they're attached. Ready to pull the trigger and get a shipper to come get it, just need to get a little more detail first.

Oh, and if I'm ready to buy your car, do I e-mail you, text, or what would work for you?

[This message has been edited by SKJSS (edited 03-23-2022).]

MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2022 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What Turbo ????

The reason for the turbo question is you have a "turbo" badge on your rear trunk lid right under the key hole...

why any pics ??? Did you never see one ??

I think people want to see some good pictures of your car, exterior - interior - engine bay. Personally I would like to see up under the mud flaps to see if the frame rail is any good. The other pictures look like they weren't resized properly because the have strange dashed/jagged lines on the rockers, trim molding, vents, etc...

I will link your pictures here.

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread
Modified stock air canister and base to 3.5 inch for 3800na

[This message has been edited by MulletproofMonk (edited 03-23-2022).]

css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2022 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SKJSS:

Do you mean the post he made earlier in this thread?

Probably yes. Those are the OP's pics, not mine.

MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2022 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
gentleman PM'd me and says he doesn't have a smart phone to upload pictures. wondering if anyone in the Chicago area can help a fellow member out and get some pictures posted for him so he can get it sold...

-Brian
SKJSS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2022 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SKJSSSend a Private Message to SKJSSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MulletproofMonk:

gentleman PM'd me and says he doesn't have a smart phone to upload pictures. wondering if anyone in the Chicago area can help a fellow member out and get some pictures posted for him so he can get it sold...

-Brian

That would be awesome if someone could. I'm very interested in buying it, but I live in Atlanta so I can't just stop by his house....and am having a hard time getting hold of him.
PFF
System Bot
85fieroguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2022 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85fieroguySend a Private Message to 85fieroguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have 2 private emails , from SKJSS and MulletproofMonk and when I try to reply I get a message that both are not registered member !!! WTF ????..send Cliff a memo about this issue. Stay in touch by gtcarman@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by 85fieroguy (edited 04-01-2022).]

SKJSS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2022 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SKJSSSend a Private Message to SKJSSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent you an email. If you didn't get it, my email is skjss0307@gmail.com
85fieroguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2022 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85fieroguySend a Private Message to 85fieroguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This 85 GT is sold. Thank you to the other guys that were interested, but as I said, first come, first served.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock