Dodge runner and Rodney Dickman idler kits and NIB 88 alternator by ceverhart
Started on: 01-12-2022 12:21 AM
Replies: 8 (379 views)
Last post by: bjc 350 on 02-13-2022 11:19 AM
ceverhart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2022 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ceverhartSend a Private Message to ceverhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have ended up with the following spare parts.

1 never installed Rodney Dickman 84-87 idler kit, has belt but is older so looking for $45 shipped....sold.

1 never installed Dodgerunner tensioner kit, have not even opened yet. looking for $100 shipped , he is asking $124 shipped.

1 ac delco professional alternator for 1988 fiero, looking for $90 shipped.....rockauto is 108.89 plus shipping.

I have had the Rodney kit for awhile and bought the Dodgerunner kit in 2021 along with the alternator about the same time. I had plans to put the new alternator on with a new bracket and install the Didgerunner kit at same time. My alternator on car is good but belt is loose and the old bracket has crack and the bolts have seized. As luck would have it, I came across a series II s/c motor and will be swapping so I no longer need this parts. Willing to make a deal for all 3 if a person wants.

[This message has been edited by ceverhart (edited 02-03-2022).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Big-Kid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2022 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Big-KidSend a Private Message to Big-KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ceverhart:

I have ended up with the following spare parts.

1 never installed Rodney Dickman 84-87 idler kit, has belt but is older so looking for $45 shipped.

1 never installed Dodgerunner tensioner kit, have not even opened yet. looking for $100 shipped , he is asking $124 shipped.

1 ac delco professional alternator for 1988 fiero, looking for $90 shipped.....rockauto is 108.89 plus shipping.

I have had the Rodney kit for awhile and bought the Dodgerunner kit in 2021 along with the alternator about the same time. I had plans to put the new alternator on with a new bracket and install the Didgerunner kit at same time. My alternator on car is good but belt is loose and the old bracket has crack and the bolts have seized. As luck would have it, I came across a series II s/c motor and will be swapping so I no longer need this parts. Willing to make a deal for all 3 if a person wants.

If the Dodgerunner tensioner kit, I would be interested at the $100 shipped. Please let me know.
ceverhart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2022 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ceverhartSend a Private Message to ceverhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
ceverhart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2022 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ceverhartSend a Private Message to ceverhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never heard back from PM sent, everything is still available.
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2022 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM.
ceverhart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2022 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ceverhartSend a Private Message to ceverhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a reply with a link to what is included.
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2022 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Responded to your PM. You should have a notification from PayPal.
ceverhart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2022 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ceverhartSend a Private Message to ceverhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodney Dickman kit sold.
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2022 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received the Dickman idler kit. Thanks much.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock