Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  WTB: New outer door weatherstrip seals (not dew wipes)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
WTB: New outer door weatherstrip seals (not dew wipes) by Trinten
Started on: 01-03-2022 07:27 PM
Replies: 3 (394 views)
Last post by: Larry Hubbert on 01-05-2022 08:31 PM
Trinten

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2022 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm hoping someone has a set of the Fiero Store (or non-dry-rotted NOS) out door seals. I emailed the Fiero Store, and they said they hadn't made them in years and don't plan on making another run.

The set on my Fiero are cracking up pretty bad. I've gotten a few products to try to buy some time functionally, but visually they're pretty terrible, and when I get to doing the pain and body work, I'd love to have a fresh set of seals to put in there.

If you have one you'd like to sell, please shoot me a PM!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2022 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you looking for the large one piece rubber seals that go completely around the door and window openings? If so I have several used ones that are very flexible and were removed from 88 Fiero's here in Elfers, FL 34680 please email LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM if you are interested and I will provide you with HiRes pix and prices. Thank you.
Trinten

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2022 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Larry,

Yes that's it, and I appreciate knowing you have some handy. Someone did shoot me a PM and had a new set they were willing to sell, we've come to an agreement, just waiting on the total with shipping.

Right now I'm only in the market for new ones. Though I know some other folks that might be interested in some quality used ones. I will shoot you an email if they say they'd like me to get a set.
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2022 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry no new ones, just used ones. Thanks for the referrals.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock