Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  WTB GT Fastback body panels, tail lights and 5 Speed Manual transmission

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
WTB GT Fastback body panels, tail lights and 5 Speed Manual transmission by Decaffrican
Started on: 12-27-2021 08:43 AM
Replies: 2 (274 views)
Last post by: Larry Hubbert on 12-30-2021 08:49 PM
Decaffrican

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2021 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DecaffricanSend a Private Message to DecaffricanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for body panels and a 5 speed to convert my 1985 4speed Fiero into a GT.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
skywurz

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2021 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skywurzClick Here to visit skywurz's HomePageSend a Private Message to skywurzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What part of ca north or south?
If you are in the bay/sac area i have most of the stuff.

Is your 85 areo body?

[This message has been edited by skywurz (edited 12-30-2021).]

Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2021 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have everything you need to do this conversion including the Getrag 5 speed transmission. The big problem as I see it is in getting it to you especially since Fastenal has suspended taking outside freight shipments to all of the Western States according to their latest email to me as I have been attempting to get transportation cost for others in California and other nearby states. I have even attempted to use U-Ship, however they require a firm deal to be in place before putting the shipment out for bids, which is extremely hard to do in this type of a situation. If you are seriously interested in such an arrangement then please email me directly at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM so that we can put a complete package together. that suits your needs. Thank you and have a Very Happy and Safe New Year

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock