competition shifter for hurst shifter trade by Xenoblast
Started on: 11-23-2021 05:17 PM
Replies: 5 (239 views)
Last post by: Xenoblast on 11-25-2021 03:15 AM
Xenoblast

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2021 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XenoblastSend a Private Message to XenoblastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a hurst short throw shifter, came with my car when I bought it. I would like to trade for rodney dickmans competition short throw shifter

The one I want:
http://rodneydickman.com/pr...o.php?products_id=38

The one I have:
http://rodneydickman.com/pr...o.php?products_id=40

The reason for this trade is because I dont like having a ball as my shifter, I want to put on a longer weighted shifter, but reduce the overall height.

anyone have this shifter and interested in trading?

[This message has been edited by Xenoblast (edited 11-23-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
87_special

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2021 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_specialSend a Private Message to 87_specialEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can modify a stock unit to any length you'd like or the same as Rodney's unit. I have a spare oem unit that once shortened to your specs will work just as well as Rodney's. I can even lengthen it below the pivot point to slightly reduce throw. Are you interested in that trade? My fab work for your Hurst unit?
XxdjxX89

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2021 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XxdjxX89Send a Private Message to XxdjxX89Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the short throw one and honestly I’d like to trade for the hurst one
Xenoblast

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2021 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XenoblastSend a Private Message to XenoblastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by XxdjxX89:

I have the short throw one and honestly I’d like to trade for the hurst one

pm sent.

also for the guy above this message I would like the security of the exact kit of rodney dickmans shifter, not to say anything bad about your fab work tho.

[This message has been edited by Xenoblast (edited 11-24-2021).]

87_special

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2021 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_specialSend a Private Message to 87_specialEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xenoblast:

pm sent.

also for the guy above this message I would like the security of the exact kit of rodney dickmans shifter, not to say anything bad about your fab work tho.

I'm glad you found exactly what you wanted. I was just offering an alternative. Happy Thanksgiving!

Xenoblast

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2021 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XenoblastSend a Private Message to XenoblastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87_special:

I'm glad you found exactly what you wanted. I was just offering an alternative. Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you for the offer tho. If no one responded back with the exact kit I would have accepted. Have a good thanksgiving aswell

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock