88 choptop v8 project car by engine man
Started on: 11-20-2021 02:06 PM
Replies: 4 (526 views)
Last post by: engine man on 11-29-2021 12:35 PM
engine man

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2021 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi I am selling the fiero i started to build it has a Audi V8 in it and the top has been chopped 3 inches and a supercharger has been put on the engine it starts and runs and drives it has a Testarossa body that has been modified with fiero GT fast back body $4995 Location is just out side of Ocala FL side o
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2021 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pending
American Exotic

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2021 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for American ExoticSend a Private Message to American ExoticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, very cool combo. Audi V8 is not very common in the Fiero. Plus the Testarossa body, I’ve always loved. If I wasn’t half way across the country. I’d have a serious look at that. Good Luck with your sale.
engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2021 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you American Exotic
engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2021 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock