Started on: 11-18-2021 06:42 PM
Replies: 2 (226 views)
Last post by: Dennis LaGrua on 11-18-2021 10:08 PM
Arns85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2021 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTClick Here to Email Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all,

It has been a good run but I've donated Arns85GT to Teen Challenge Farm in London Ontario. It is a 400 hp Caddy engined black Fiero with Cadillac brakes, a rebuilt Tranny with a kevlar clutch. If anyone is interested they should contact the Teen Challenge Farm in London. The car will safety as it sits and believe me, it is scary fast. It has been a great ride but I am getting too old for the hobby and I have a garage full of Fiero parts and tools if anyone needs anything.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2021 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTClick Here to Email IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a shame

I assume you'll still be around the forum?
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2021 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaClick Here to Email Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to see you leave the hobby Arns but your charitable car donation goes to help a good cause. I would guess that they might auction the car to raise money to continue the good work and keep the foundation going. That's now part of your legacy and a good gesture to be remembered by.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock