Started on: 11-01-2021 12:05 PM
Replies: 2 (735 views)
Last post by: qwikgta on 11-30-2021 11:18 AM
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2021 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD.

I'm not likely going to get to swapping out my 3800 for an LS4. I've decided to put this up for sale. Motor came from a 2006 Impala SS (VIN 2G1WD58C169189616) w/ 121K on it. Car was hit in drivers front and was a driving/running car at the time.

i pulled the motor/trans myself and did not cut the harness to get it out, so you will start with a good, full harness and fuse box. I've started to strip down the motor, removing all the parts we don't need or use for the swap. My plan was to install a remote water pump similar to what was done on my LS3 swap so i removed the water pump. I still have it if you want to use it. I started to pick up parts needed for the swap also I got a bunch of stuff that should be replaced like sensors and gaskets. I purchased the parts needed to complete the DOD swap, including new lifters, cam, springs and a new oil pan w/ baffles. Below is a list of what I have, and the prices. Also some pics of the parts too. Looking to get back my money, so I will offer this for less than what I paid, but not much. If you were doing this swap, you'd have to buy all this stuff anyway, i've just put it all together for you. I will not separate this, it all goes for the sale price. Looking for $3000 for all of it.

Purchased From.....Part Name.........................Manufacture..........Price
Pick N Pull.............. LS4 w/ Trans....................GM.........................700
FB........................... LS6 Intake, TB................................................300
WCF........................."88" LS4 mount kit............WCF.......................490
FB............................LS1 valve covers..............GM...........................50
Summit....................LS Timing Chain...............GM sme-143012......30
Summit....................LS Cam Cover w/ bolts.....GM 12589016..........30
Summit....................LS Oil Pan.........................GM........................200
Summit....................LS Timing Cover................GM..........................50
Summit....................LS Trunnion Upgrade kit...sum-141560..........150
Fel-Pro....................Timing Cover Gasket set...TCS 45993..............45
Fel-Pro....................FELPRO Manifold Set.......MS 98016................55
Summit....................Head Gasket.....................GM - 12498544.......50
Summit....................CompCams Cam..............54-455-11...............400
Summit....................Lunati Valve Spring Set.....73925K1................265
Summit....................ARP - Timing cover bolts..434-1502..................30
Summit....................ARP - Balancer Bolt..........234-2505.................35
Summit....................ARP - Cam bolt kit.............134-1003..................8
Summit....................Lifter Guides.......................SUM-150132-4.......30
Summit....................Valley Cover.......................GM..........................75
Summit....................Valve lifter Set....................SUM-HT214-16.....150
JEGS.......................Water pump brackets........................................45
Summit....................LS Valve spring tool...........................................20
Face Book...............Headers, short tube.........................................125
Face Book...............Headers, LS7 Manifolds...GM.........................150

..................................................................................................$3483
...........................................................................subtract $483 = $3000

Pick up is in Virginia Beach

Rob

[This message has been edited by qwikgta (edited 05-16-2022).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2021 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2021 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock