86 GT for sale by G-Man
Started on: 10-17-2021 02:53 PM
Replies: 11 (736 views)
Last post by: G-Man on 12-15-2021 10:15 PM
G-Man

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2021 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for G-ManSend a Private Message to G-ManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm posting this for Ethan Allen's (YourFriendEthan) wife, Ashley. She said the car has 109K miles on it and comes with lots of extra parts Ethan had ordered. From the pics she sent, looks like he had planned on doing a lot of suspension work.
She didn't send pics of them but there is a new headliner and hubs also. There may be other items as well. He did drive this to our meetup back in the Summer. She said the car runs but will need trailered home because Ethan had removed one of the motor mounts. Car is located in West Lafayette, IN.
She's asking $6500.00 $5500.00 obo. I didn't want to put her contact info up on the forum so PM me and I'll respond with it.

Gary

[This message has been edited by G-Man (edited 11-02-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RichLo1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2021 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RichLo1Send a Private Message to RichLo1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anything currently wrong with it?
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2021 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I feel sad just looking at pictures of that vehicle. Probably best sold to someone who doesn't know its history.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

G-Man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2021 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for G-ManSend a Private Message to G-ManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RichLo1, According to his wife, there is a motor mount that needs re-installed before it is drive-able. This may have been what Ethan was working on when he passed. He drove the car to our meetup back in July so it was road-worthy and made the hour plus trip from Lafayette to Indy and back. I've been sick all this last week but I've been thinking of offering to make a trip up to install that mount so a potential buyer won't have to worry about trailer-ing it home.

I also want to try and get some better picks and an inventory of what all comes with it. Ethan had plans for the car and had purchased alot for it. Looks like mostly suspension parts.

If you want her contact info, say the word and I'll PM it to you.

Gary
G-Man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2021 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for G-ManSend a Private Message to G-ManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for lowered price.

Gary
Skybax

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2021 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkybaxSend a Private Message to SkybaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Worth every penny, if you don't get any takers on PFF then I would suggest an eBay buy-it-now listing.
G-Man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2021 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for G-ManSend a Private Message to G-ManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2021 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested, but would need to ship it, and would appreciate it if someone could install that motor mount...
Skybax

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2021 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkybaxSend a Private Message to SkybaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe somebody can hire a mobile mechanic to install motor mount if community member can't do it.

Looks like a really nice clean car that would polish up nicely.
G-Man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2021 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for G-ManSend a Private Message to G-ManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DTA- Just responded to your PM and texted her to expect your call.

The weather is looking decent enough on Saturday that I'm going to try and head up to replace that mount.

Gary
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2021 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Were you able to replace the mount?
PFF
System Bot
G-Man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2021 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for G-ManSend a Private Message to G-ManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ended up not going up over the weekend. She waved me off because there was a local buyer that was going to take it as-is. She texted me on Monday that the car had sold.

Gary

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock