Started on: 10-17-2021 12:58 PM
Replies: 20 (486 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 11-05-2021 06:46 PM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2021 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To all that replied to this offer, the last flag has been sold.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 11-05-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
87convert

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2021 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87convertSend a Private Message to 87convertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you give me an estimate for shipping to AZ 85215 and requested method of payment? If it is not too much I will take both.

Thx
Rolland
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2021 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87convert:

Can you give me an estimate for shipping to AZ 85215 and requested method of payment? If it is not too much I will take both.

Thx
Rolland

Rolland,
Tell ya what, I'll cover anything over $10.00 if you take both. I doubt it'll be that much but, ya never know.

Rams

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2021 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’ll take one if he is taking the other….or I’ll take both if he isn’t.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2021 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

I’ll take one if he is taking the other….or I’ll take both if he isn’t.

Well, he hasn't responded as yet but, depending on his response, I'll keep that in mind.

Rams
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2021 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blackrams

31839 posts
Member since Feb 2003

Thx
Rolland

Rolland,

$35.00 will get both shipped to you, let me know ASAP. I'll be leaving on a trip on Thursday morning (early) for about a week and I'd really like to get this done before I depart.

Rams
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2021 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thx
Rolland

Rolland,
If you want these, contact me via PM.

Rams
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2021 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found a third flag. If still interested, speak up or forever hold your piece.

Rams
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2021 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Found a third flag. If still interested, speak up or forever hold your piece.

Rams

I'll do $35.00 all 3 shipped (NY) PayPal?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2021 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Thunderstruck GT:

I'll do $35.00 all 3 shipped (NY) PayPal?

Sir, I already have pending sales on two of the flags. I also have a person that has stated that he's interested in at least one if not both of the two originally discovered. I now have discovered a third flag which is potentially sold.

I have bumped this thread since I asked those interested to hold off sending me any payment due to my own travel schedule. That travel has been completed.

While I do appreciate the offer, I believe all three flags may be sold but, if not that's alright. As I said, I do appreciate the offer but, $15.00/flag, (shipping not included) is my bottom line. If they don't sell for that, they don't take up much room. They'll still be available for other Pontiac fans.

Boozeman

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2021 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoozemanSend a Private Message to BoozemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take one at $35 shipped if you end up with any left over.

Thanks -
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2021 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boozeman:

I'll take one at $35 shipped if you end up with any left over.

Thanks -

Should the other promised to buyers not get back to me in a relative short time, I'll be contacting you.

Rams
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2021 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thx
Rolland

Rolland,
Please contact me reference these flags by Oct. 31st. You were first to say you wanted one or two so, that gives you first dibs. After that, I'll be sending these flags to other interested Fiero and/or FIrebird owners.

Rams
Boozeman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2021 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoozemanSend a Private Message to BoozemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good morning, Blackrams! PM sent...

Thank you!
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2021 06:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good morning, Blackrams! PM sent...

Thank you!

Your two flags went into the mail per your request this morning. Enjoy and display them with pride.
As promised/advertised, the door hinge pins were placed in the package with the flags.

Rams
Boozeman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2021 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoozemanSend a Private Message to BoozemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you, Blackrams! Much appreciated!
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2021 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you, Blackrams! Much appreciated!

Sent pics to your baggerjohn email.

Rams

KennyC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2021 06:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KennyCSend a Private Message to KennyCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you find more, or dont wind up selling the third, let me know. I'd be interested in it (or a couple) if it's as clean as the one in the pics shipped to Georgia zip 31322
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2021 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KennyC:

If you find more, or dont wind up selling the third, let me know. I'd be interested in it (or a couple) if it's as clean as the one in the pics shipped to Georgia zip 31322

Kenny, I have one Pontiac flag left. I have several people that have contacted me saying they want it through PM. I have responded to each of them over the past few days. I have not heard back from them. So, give me/them 24 hours from this posting and if I still haven't gotten payment then I'll be happy to sell and ship the flag to you. All the flags were clean and in good shape. The last flag is already packaged and sitting on the kitchen table waiting on one of those buyers that said they wanted one to give me an address (and payment). Shrug, as I said, give me a shout tomorrow and if it's still on the kitchen table it's yours.

I sold one buyer two flags and he got the door hinge pins for free. The cost of shipping that package was $10.00 +. I have no idea what it will cost to ship one flag but, I would suggest about half that. So, now you know what I know.

Rams

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2021 05:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KennyC:

Kenny, check your PMs. Apparently, the other buyers changed their minds or don't check their PMs.

Rams
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2021 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blackrams

31839 posts
Member since Feb 2003

Originally posted by blackrams:

To all that replied to this offer, the last flag has been sold.

Rams

As the first says.

Rams

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave