Current bras in stock for 87 GT? by WaterInYuhDish
Started on: 10-12-2021 11:17 PM
Replies: 2 (174 views)
Last post by: WaterInYuhDish on 10-12-2021 11:55 PM
WaterInYuhDish

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2021 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WaterInYuhDishSend a Private Message to WaterInYuhDishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero store doesn't have any in stock and so I'm looking up alternative options. One that seems the most promising to arrive on time for my needs is CarID. They said delivery is in 2-3 days and the brand they have in stock in Lebra. Does anyone have another company/brand suggestion that is better which can also deliver to the NW Indiana area before next Tuesday? I have an 87 GT. I don't plan on keeping it on my car for more than long drives.

Thanks!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2021 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These must be really hard to find these days as I'm sure they have all long been discontinued but WOLF used to make a nice bra for the Fiero GT. I'm surprised that you can still find a LeBra!

[This message has been edited by FieroMontreal (edited 10-12-2021).]

WaterInYuhDish

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2021 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WaterInYuhDishSend a Private Message to WaterInYuhDishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

These must be really hard to find these days as I'm sure they have all long been discontinued but WOLF used to make a nice bra for the Fiero GT. I'm surprised that you can still find a LeBra!

Yeah, there doesn't really seem to be any other options.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock