WTB 3800 sc swap parts by Cameron416
Started on: 10-12-2021 02:50 PM
Replies: 2 (284 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 10-14-2021 10:48 PM
Cameron416

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2021 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cameron416Send a Private Message to Cameron416Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for motor mounts, flywheel, alternator mount, and any other Fiero specific 3800 sc parts. I am currently gathering parts while in school so this is definitely a budget build. If any one has any used parts from a past build that they are willing to sell please let me know. Car is a 85 gt and motor is out of 97GTP. I am definitely going fiero manual transmission but I am still in the market for a prts car so im not sure if it will be a 4 or 5 speed. Any help is greatly appreciated Thank you.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2021 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I make and have in stock brackets to mount F23 or F40 transaxle to stock Fiero subfrme(cradle).Also 3800 motor bracket to mount to stock Fiero rubber mount.Also shift correction kits.Also clutch adapter. Thelinsells@cox.Net

Standard alt and ac from donor car will fit with my brackets. So all rubber mount will remain OEM Fiero.

[This message has been edited by thelinsells (edited 10-12-2021).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2021 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure if you're interested but, I've got some parts off of a 3800SC project just sitting in a box, six fuel injector with fuel lines, several coils and a few other parts, if interested, send me an email, I'll take pics and send them to you. Although they won't be totally free, they'll be damn cheap.

All parts are used but came from a running engine. They were saved because they were still good.

Rams

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock