Steering wheel hub trim ring by Chief08
Started on: 10-11-2021 01:24 PM
Replies: 4 (313 views)
Last post by: Chief08 on 10-15-2021 11:57 AM
Chief08

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2021 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chief08Send a Private Message to Chief08Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello,
I need the plastic trim ring (pictured) that goes behind the steering wheel hub.
Thanks,
Chief
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2021 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I used an old tuna can.The fit is good.You need a little trim work on the one end and paint it black.
Chief08

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2021 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chief08Send a Private Message to Chief08Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thelinsells:

I used an old tuna can.The fit is good.You need a little trim work on the one end and paint it black.

Interesting, that may work, but my Fiero isn't a "tuna can" kind of car. Lol.
da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2021 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
when I sent my steering wheel to be recovered by Irrationable (aka Alex I believe), my trim ring broken while in shipment. He had understood that this was a weak part and had the ability to make new ones which he did for my wheel. This was a few years ago, and he may not longer make those trim rings, but is worth asking.
Chief08

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2021 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chief08Send a Private Message to Chief08Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by da.slyboy:

when I sent my steering wheel to be recovered by Irrationable (aka Alex I believe), my trim ring broken while in shipment. He had understood that this was a weak part and had the ability to make new ones which he did for my wheel. This was a few years ago, and he may not longer make those trim rings, but is worth asking.

It's funny that you mention that. He is actually working on my steering wheel this week, I will shoot him a message.
Thanks,
Chief

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock