Buying - 86 SE engine cradle by Cunnive
Started on: 10-11-2021 11:16 AM
Replies: 3 (217 views)
Last post by: anthonyelectric on 10-19-2021 03:21 PM
Cunnive

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2021 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CunniveSend a Private Message to CunniveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Living in Eastern North Carolina. Looking for a price quote on a replacement cradle. Don't care if it's from a different year as long as it's compatible and in good condition.

Thanks!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2021 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

A cradle from an 85 through 87 will direct bolt into your car and rear suspension where as an 88 cradle will require all new rear suspension parts. Therefore the least expensive way to make the cradle swap is to use a cradle from 1985 to 1987. I have two of them here in my workshop in Elfers, FL 34680. These are both out of 87 Fiero GT's, one has been power washed and steam cleaned then sandblasted and given a light spray can coat of paint to protect it against surface rust the other has just been power washed and cleaned up. Both of these are rust free and are available. Either of them could be shipped to you however The shipping may cost more than the cradle itself. Email me at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM for pix and pricing. Also I have quite a few people who stop at m workshop and pickup their needed parts with no shipping charges.

Thanks, LarrtH
Cunnive

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2021 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CunniveSend a Private Message to CunniveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Emailed you
anthonyelectric

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2021 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anthonyelectricSend a Private Message to anthonyelectricEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
84 Cradle with Rodney Dickman bushings
Powercoated green

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock