'88 GT in Southern California by Chooko
Started on: 10-10-2021 10:34 AM
Replies: 3 (431 views)
Last post by: KB2 on 10-11-2021 11:25 AM
Chooko

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2021 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChookoSend a Private Message to ChookoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All,

I have an '88 GT that I need to get rid of. The car is located in the high desert of Southern California. The car is at my fathers house, and I live in Texas, but he can help with loading, etc. It was running and driving when I left home about 18 years ago, however, it is not now. There is something significantly wrong with the transmission (Getrag). The good things about it...I put a lot of new parts on it when I was driving it. Although that was nearly 20 years ago, a lot of those parts have no more than a couple of thousand miles on them. Specifically I remember replacing the front wheel hubs with brand new ones, and I think those are hard to find for an '88. It also has Mr. Mikes seats, which are still in good shape. I even did the headrest speaker install. The car also ha a '99 (I think) Trans Am CD head unit, and a 5-channel amplifier. The body is rough, but its all there. This car would be good as a parts car, could be used as a donor for someone looking for '88 specif stuff (cradle, etc), or could be restored as it is not rusty at all. My father can take specific pictures on request. I am asking $500 or best offer. My number is 661-317-3800 for text or phone calls.

Joe

------------------

Joe

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FormulaGT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2021 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaGTSend a Private Message to FormulaGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you post any pictures of the car? Interior and exterior please.
Chooko

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2021 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChookoSend a Private Message to ChookoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FormulaGT - I have emailed my father and asked for pictures. hopefully he will send them tomorrow. Please check back over the next few days and I'll get them to you when able.

Joe
KB2

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2021 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KB2Send a Private Message to KB2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock