87 Fiero GT very low mileage by KBZ
Started on: 09-30-2021 08:55 AM
Replies: 5 (319 views)
Last post by: KBZ on 10-05-2021 10:40 PM
KBZ

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2021 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KBZClick Here to visit KBZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to KBZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
**FOR SALE** Single owner black GT with lots of TLC- 10,827 miles for your viewing pleasure below ...

[This message has been edited by KBZ (edited 10-06-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Boozeman

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2021 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoozemanSend a Private Message to BoozemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some more information would be helpful. Is it an automatic or manual? Where is the car located? What is your asking price? V6?
KBZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2021 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KBZClick Here to visit KBZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to KBZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dear Boozeman,

Thanks so much for your interest in my Fiero GT. This is the first day a posting for my Fiero GT (6 cylinder) which I have cared for so long it's almost like another child to me. You have shown genuine early interest in my baby and that's how I gauge the interest level in a prospective buyer.

I can answer all your questions and even include photos below, except your question regarding a definitive asking price... as I am still gauging prospective buyers interest. Needless to say, it's somewhere in the double-digit thousand given incredibly low mileage, but I am willing to negotiate. Thank you again for your interest and I hope you can understand my reasoning on the asking price.

My wife currently works for the Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta on the Covid-19 Response. Since she's working from home, I have been recruited to assist in her administrative duties, so I apologize for the delay in reply. Since I am here in the ATL, I have arranged for my Fiero GT to be here in the Atlanta Metropolitan area also. Suffice to say there's been more local interest in my car since I've put the word out on local platforms also...but again it's early in my marketing adventure. Thank you again for your interest let me know if you have any other questions.

Enjoy your day, KBZ

KBZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2021 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KBZClick Here to visit KBZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to KBZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

KBZ

5 posts
Member since Sep 2021

KBZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2021 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KBZClick Here to visit KBZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to KBZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CORRECTION: The mileage I posted was a typo and off by 1K, the good news is it's actually 1000 less. See photo below...
KBZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2021 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KBZClick Here to visit KBZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to KBZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

KBZ

5 posts
Member since Sep 2021

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock