WTB Radiator by BadNewsBrendan
Started on: 09-29-2021 12:01 PM
Replies: 11 (333 views)
Last post by: BadNewsBrendan on 10-06-2021 10:32 AM
BadNewsBrendan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2021 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BadNewsBrendanSend a Private Message to BadNewsBrendanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for a Fiero radiator in the Detroit area. One of mine sprung a leak after a long trip and my spare got a hole put through it from a cone when I was autocrossing. Let me know if you have one laying around you could sell me.

Thanks

------------------
Tetanus
1984 3800 II SC Build

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2021 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Try the Champion three core radiator and you should be happy. They work quite well,are not extremely expensive, and fir the Fiero with little or no modification.

Nelson
thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2021 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have two ,but shipping would be a bear.I would like $75 each + shipping Paypal thelinsells@ cox.net.I would guess $50 shipping.So the total comes to $125.
wannav8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2021 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wannav8Send a Private Message to wannav8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a couple, text me if interested. 817 202 7258
str8maxn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2021 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for str8maxnSend a Private Message to str8maxnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Champion Radiators are on back order. Been waiting 3 weeks so far. Placed the order thru JEGS
Curtisk1060

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2021 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would always opt for a new champion3 core radiator vs. an original that will ultimately fail, plus the 3 core just cools much better..its worth the wait
BadNewsBrendan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2021 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BadNewsBrendanSend a Private Message to BadNewsBrendanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's the champion part number? Problem is I need the car driving soon.
smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2021 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a friend who probably has one. I can ask tomorrow. Manual or auto?
BadNewsBrendan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2021 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BadNewsBrendanSend a Private Message to BadNewsBrendanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Manual, are they different manual vs auto?
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2021 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes; auto radiators have a place on the bottom to plug in the auto trans lines.
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2021 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can get a new aluminum radiator for $135 shipped off eBay.
PFF
System Bot
BadNewsBrendan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2021 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BadNewsBrendanSend a Private Message to BadNewsBrendanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have the Ebay link? can't find one for under 170 (which also isn't bad).

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock