Free to a Good Home 86 Fiero SE by Castlerocco
Started on: 09-03-2021 12:37 PM
Replies: 6 (639 views)
Last post by: Castlerocco on 09-18-2021 10:03 PM
Castlerocco

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2021 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CastleroccoSend a Private Message to CastleroccoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an 86 Fiero SE that I saved from a scrap yard. It has a clean Nevada Title, Not salvage. there"s no body or frame damage. It ended up there when the former owner couldn't get it running. I got it home, changed out the fuel pump and sender, and it started right up. I drove it around the block, but it had a bad rod knock. I removed the engine and stripped it down to the long block. I was gonna order one from Summit, and never got a chance. Life got in the way. It's a year later, and come to the realization that I don't have the time or will to finish it. I reinstalled the cradle to make it mobile, and its just taking up space in my garage. I'm willing to GIVE it to someone that will do the work to get it back on the road. We've lost too many Fieros the the junk yard, and this one can be saved.

If you want it, I'm in Fallon Nevada. You would have to be able to pick it up with a trailer that has room for, the car, the engine, the transmission, the exhaust, and the rear deck.

I really would like to see this car saved!

------------------
Rocco:
My Project
86 Fiero SE, Stock 2.8L, 4 speed

[This message has been edited by Castlerocco (edited 09-03-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
reinhart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2021 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reinhartSend a Private Message to reinhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool and very generous of you. Body looks like it's in great shape. Seems like it would also be a good candidate for someone to do an engine swap.
Castlerocco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2021 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CastleroccoSend a Private Message to CastleroccoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It definitely has potential.
boysatt

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2021 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a nice car and I am in Vegas, but I just don't have time to drive to come get it.
Castlerocco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2021 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CastleroccoSend a Private Message to CastleroccoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can someone please take this project? I really need my garage space back.
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2021 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think if you put it up on eBay as a No Reserve auction, starting at $1, with pictures of the interior, and the trunk, etc., to show it is not rusted, that you'd probably sell in it a few days.
Castlerocco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2021 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CastleroccoSend a Private Message to CastleroccoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
***SOLD***

THANKS EVERYONE.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock