PISA EURO Center Comsole by FormulaGT
Started on: 08-03-2021 11:29 PM
Replies: 8 (637 views)
Last post by: Dvanman81 on 10-21-2021 09:39 PM
FormulaGT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2021 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaGTSend a Private Message to FormulaGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD! Console has been Sold and shipped to new owner .

Recent car purchase came with this center console. All pieces are placed loosely in position. It is clear that it will take some level of fabrication to make all systems fit and work properly.
Just so you know! There is no mounting hardware or holes for hardware to mount. Car has been sitting for many years so this item was probably purchased and then stored for about 15 years until I bought it. Make Offer!!! Price to include shipping from 93111 that buyer will pay for. Thanks for looking and do not hesitate to ask questions. Thanks!
[img]https://images.fiero.nl/use rimages/FormulaGT/IMG_8342.JPG[/img]

[This message has been edited by FormulaGT (edited 10-21-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FormulaGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2021 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaGTSend a Private Message to FormulaGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am open to interior pieces in trade. Needs are headliner (sunroof option in gray) and lower floor interior door trim pieces both sides in gray/dark gray. Also need a good condition oem center console with glove box that covers computer in gray. Let me know what you got or are willing to pay.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2021 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If it helps, the console retails for $400 and $35 per cup holder so ordering it new would be $470 plus shipping. I wish I had use for this because you'd have another "sold" on this page

By the way, what other aftermarket goodies are you hiding from us?

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 08-04-2021).]

ace5514

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2021 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what is the frame made of? is it fiberglass? I have an 87 gt with grey interior. the center console is in decent shape with the usual lifting around the door and gauges. I am sure the shipping from coast to coast will be stupid money though.
FormulaGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2021 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaGTSend a Private Message to FormulaGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's fiberglass and yeah, once I gave it some thought shipping could be somewhat ridiculous. IMSA, that's it for the aftermarket stuff.
ace5514

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2021 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
ace5514

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2021 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
another pm sent
FormulaGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2021 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaGTSend a Private Message to FormulaGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumping this. $225.00 shipped to lower 48 U.S.
Dvanman81

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2021 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dvanman81Send a Private Message to Dvanman81Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a PM.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock