Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  RACE-TECH automotive, inc. Quarter Windows, PISA GT Tail Lights, AUS-Fiero side scoop

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
RACE-TECH automotive, inc. Quarter Windows, PISA GT Tail Lights, AUS-Fiero side scoop by FormulaGT
Started on: 07-13-2021 11:14 PM
Replies: 6 (571 views)
Last post by: FormulaGT on 07-14-2021 10:58 PM
FormulaGT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2021 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaGTSend a Private Message to FormulaGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I recently purchased an '88 GT that needs a lot of work and came with a lot of parts that I know I will not use. Up for grabs is Race-Tech's GT side window scoops. I have a copy of the receipt and pictures from the Big Fiero Parts Book. All items below were purchased approximately 2005 and have been in storage since. Previous owner of this car had lots of plans and ideas for it and then became ill. Car and parts have sat for about 15 years.

Quarter windows have some small dings and or chips and will need to be touched up, prepped and painted. $75.00 plus actual shipping from 93111.

PISA GT Tail Lights. These show some signs of alteration near key socket but I am not positive. Lights in pictures can be included if you wish. May save a bit in shipping if you choose to install lights of your choice and just ship the tail lamp shells. Up to you. $75.00 plus actual shipping from 93111.

AUS Fiero Stage 2 side scoops? Not sure the make of these but they resemble AUS Fiero's Stage 2 Side scoops and are pretty cool looking. Driver side available to ship today but passenger side is still on car and will be removed sometime soon. Sold as a PAIR! $150.00 plus actual shipping from 93111

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2021 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take the windows and taillights. Let me know how to pay and shipping to 95363.
FormulaGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2021 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaGTSend a Private Message to FormulaGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2021 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

HAGO!
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2021 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2021 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put me in line if scoops don’t move
FormulaGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2021 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaGTSend a Private Message to FormulaGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All parts SOLD! Thanks for the interest.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock