Wanted - 88 GT proportioning valve by Fiero Vice
Started on: 06-13-2021 06:00 AM
Replies: 19 (466 views)
Last post by: Fiero Vice on 08-11-2021 05:27 PM
Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2021 06:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in the market for '88 GT proportioning valve for my stock brakes.

Prior years will not work.

So, if anyone has one in good condition for sale, let me know. Thanks.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-16-2021 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2021 05:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would anyone be willing to sell for top dollar?
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2021 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have it. PM coming
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2021 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you, Thunderstruck GT.

PM replied.
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-11-2021 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still looking for one. If you have one in good condition, please let me know.

Thanks,
Skybax

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2021 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkybaxSend a Private Message to SkybaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you considered sending yours out to be rebuilt/restored? There are several places the offer that service.
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-11-2021 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not a bad idea. I will consider it. However, I'd like to have a backup.
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2021 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do have several available over in my workshop still connected to their Brake Boosters all are out of 88 GT's and Formula's. I am wondering what is the big push at the moment concerning these 88 proportion valves because I have been getting bombarded with requests for them. To my eye I can not see any difference between the ones on the 87's and the 88's so how do you tell other than knowing where they came out of in the first place. If you haven't been able to find one I will remove one from one of the brake boosters and sell it to you if you are still interested. Thanks.

Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-12-2021 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Larry, I'm interested if it came from '88 Fiero.

PM sent.
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-17-2021 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larry Hubbert:

I do have several available over in my workshop still connected to their Brake Boosters all are out of 88 GT's and Formula's. I am wondering what is the big push at the moment concerning these 88 proportion valves because I have been getting bombarded with requests for them. To my eye I can not see any difference between the ones on the 87's and the 88's so how do you tell other than knowing where they came out of in the first place. If you haven't been able to find one I will remove one from one of the brake boosters and sell it to you if you are still interested. Thanks.

Larry, didn't you get my PM I sent to you five days ago?
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-17-2021 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Vice

732 posts
Member since Jun 2015

Larry,
I just sent you another PM just now.
Vice
Skybax

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2021 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SkybaxSend a Private Message to SkybaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here we go again
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2021 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Skybax:

Here we go again

Yeah, I know. Unbelievable!
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2021 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Vice

732 posts
Member since Jun 2015

Hard to believe that no one has a good condition for sale...
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2021 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Vice:

Yeah, I know. Unbelievable!

Feel free to use the "leave feedback" link under his name to let people know what's going on.
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2021 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a few of these available.
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-21-2021 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mr. Fiero,
I'm interested. PM sent.
Thanks,
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-11-2021 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Guys,

FYI, Larry Hubbert never got back to me about what he has for sale.

And this is not the first time. Larry pulled this prank on me in the past and claimed he emailed me, but I never got anything from him. It wasn't in my spam folder either.

And I'm not the only one. There are others who have experienced the same thing from Larry & warned me about it.

To keep things simple, I told Larry to keep our PM thru the forum to avoid any confusion. Never heard from him.

I don't know what his problem is.

I think he likes to sell local and doesn't like to ship things. That's fine, but he shouldn't pull our legs if he's not willing to ship it nationwide.

Now, he's pulling the same thing on Facebook with proportioning valves. Jeez!

Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-11-2021 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Vice

732 posts
Member since Jun 2015

Mr. Fiero delivered as promised.

Thank you, Mr. Fiero. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock