Hood with Scoop by 88-4mula
Started on: 06-09-2021 08:57 PM
Replies: 2 (549 views)
Last post by: Easy8 on 06-10-2021 01:21 PM
88-4mula

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2021 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88-4mulaSend a Private Message to 88-4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sold

[This message has been edited by 88-4mula (edited 06-21-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2021 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in this. I will be headed to GA permanently next week. After that going to Carlisle. If you still have it then I will get it from you. Assuming this doesn't require and modifications to the frunk compartment?
Easy8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2021 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spadesluck:

Interested in this. I will be headed to GA permanently next week. After that going to Carlisle. If you still have it then I will get it from you. Assuming this doesn't require and modifications to the frunk compartment?

Hate to bring you bad news but this one does require cutting of the "frunk" to fit. You can see where the channel for the seal goes through the scoop. The one that does not require cutting is about half this deep. Cheers

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock