Pantera body kits available for fieros now by Panterascotty99
Started on: 06-07-2021 12:38 AM
Replies: 12 (2712 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 04-06-2022 07:04 PM
Panterascotty99

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2021 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Panterascotty99Send a Private Message to Panterascotty99Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok, my Pantera molds are in! If you want to turn your fiero into a Pantera replica let me know. Go to you tube, type in the search bar: 777HBL17.
If you just want the front clip or just the rear that is fine. I will build your body panels and you come pick them up. reply back with your questions.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2021 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude, how about some pictures?
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2021 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2021 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't get the You Tube clip to work, just keeps attempting to load, however never does. Pleas Post current Photos. Thank You.
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2021 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was there new video? Or does he mean the 12yr old video(s)?

Bit confused.
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2021 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still can't get the vid link to work, any suggestions? Thanks..
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2021 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The videos worked for me, so it might be a setting on your PC of of some kind.

The videos are from 2008 and were made by Dave Breeze (OPM2000). The OP acquired the molds from Dave in the last year or so.
I would like to see current parts from the molds as a lot of time has passed and the quality of the parts his highly dependent on the skill and attention to detail of the person doing the layup process.

This thread shows all the build of the grey car with the fender flares and chop top. The original molds were for the yellow car which doesn't have the flares or front lower air dam. Dave built all those parts.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/.../HTML/000081-19.html
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2021 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here, this is from a January thread where he discussed selling these:

Originally posted by Panterascotty99:

Hello! i am a new member.

Starting Summer 2021, i will be offering a PANTERA body kit for your FIERO. All of my Panteras will have wheel Flares and a lower front valence. Check out the video on You Tube: Type in 777HBL17.

There are 3 videos. Pay attention to the one in primer grey. It is a few minutes long of a walk around. That's is David's Pantera, who i bought the molds from to the Pantera kits.

This Pantera has the 94 inch Fiero wheel base.

I am building my own Pantera on a stretch 1986 frame with a wheel base of 98.4 which is a real Pantera wheel base.

I will sell the kit to buyers in different stages

1. Unfinished straight out of the mold
2. Primer ready to paint
3. Bolted to your Fiero(94 inch wheel base) (Not Primer)
4. Your fiero stretched(98.4 inch wheel base) (Not Primer)
5. Turn Key 1 (94 inch) Fiero. Painted (your color choice)
6. Turn Key 2 (98.4 inch wheel base) Painted(your color choice)
7. Turn Key 3 Pantera 98.4 Painted. Custom Interior, similar to a Pantera. LS V8. 500hp

Pantera is the only super car that people customize the most. Real Lambos and ferrari don't get customize too often, this is why a Pantera kit makes the most sense. Plus, it is the coolest of all super cars in my humble opinion!

If you want a Pantera kit, let me know what stage you want. Prices will range from: $8k unfinished to Turn Key 3 $35k plus

The picture you see is a real Pantera! This is a Turn Key 3 minus the rear wing, I don't like them.

Panterascotty99

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2021 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Panterascotty99Send a Private Message to Panterascotty99Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
and NOW i am building Pantera replicas WITH Dave's molds! Dave is a great friend to let me use his molds.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2021 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Panterascotty99:

and NOW i am building Pantera replicas WITH Dave's molds! Dave is a great friend to let me use his molds.

I met Dave at Ron Robinson's house, during a GFC "project day", a few years ago. I hope he is doing well.

I wish you luck with your endeavor. I'm not really in the market, just now, but it seems like quite a few people are. (If I was ever to buy a rebody kit, however, the Pantera would be at the top of the list.)
I'm looking forward to seeing pics of more progress.

Steve
rusty69911

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2022 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rusty69911Send a Private Message to rusty69911Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any pics on these kits or are we relying on daves pics from many years ago
PFF
System Bot
FastCassius

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2022 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastCassiusSend a Private Message to FastCassiusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a separate website that has pictures or information regarding these kits? From the pictures posted on this thread they look pretty amazing.

Thank you
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2022 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Direct your questions here:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/079613.html

He lost his login for this account and created a new thread under a new name.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock