WTB - front trunk plastic piece by Number4Ohio
Started on: 05-29-2021 11:31 AM
Replies: 4 (351 views)
Last post by: Number4Ohio on 06-08-2021 10:01 AM
Number4Ohio

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2021 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Number4OhioSend a Private Message to Number4OhioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Want to buy this molded plastic piece from a sunroof-equipped car. It holds the sunroof wind deflector (shown clipped in place here - have one, don’t need it) and also has two foam pads for the sunroof to rest on.

Would prefer one from an 88 but looks like all years are similar enough that I could adapt. Edit: Piece needs to be from a car with a/c.

PM with price.

Thanks
Matt. (Ohio)

[This message has been edited by Number4Ohio (edited 05-29-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2021 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Contact Pat in this thread. He probably has exactly what you need:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/.../HTML/077302-10.html
wannav8

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2021 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wannav8Send a Private Message to wannav8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm'ed you.

Originally posted by Number4Ohio:

Want to buy this molded plastic piece from a sunroof-equipped car. It holds the sunroof wind deflector (shown clipped in place here - have one, don’t need it) and also has two foam pads for the sunroof to rest on.

Would prefer one from an 88 but looks like all years are similar enough that I could adapt. Edit: Piece needs to be from a car with a/c.

PM with price.

Thanks
Matt. (Ohio)

Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2021 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have 5 of these all out of 88GT's and Formula's with air (however there is no difference on this part as per year or A/C). All are in excellent shape. Email me for prices and HiRes pix at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM. Thanks.
Number4Ohio

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2021 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Number4OhioSend a Private Message to Number4OhioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the replies. I bought one from one of you, was delivered just yesterday. 👍👍

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock