Feeler for 88 GT by Turbowedge
Started on: 05-28-2021 03:51 PM
Replies: 4 (578 views)
Last post by: reinhart on 06-06-2021 04:34 AM
Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2021 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Probably asking for some nonsense from a couple of people on here, but this question is directed to the masses that actually have good input and have helped out in the past. I have a 88 GT, has been sitting for about 5 years, Factory black with beechwood interior and gold wheels, was told by p/o it had a 3.4 in It with a bit of a cam, which it did run like it did btw, that does have a bad bearing ( slight knock ) but did run when parked. I do have another low mileage ( 50 k ), running 2.8 that will go with the car on an engine stand kept inside. Has aftermarket sound system with a square Kicker Sub built into the center console. Interior is a good 8.5 out of 10, clearcoat peeling. No rust in the usual places, lowering springs and shocks all the way around. Five speed getreg trans and a Ferrari 355 nose on the car along with the factory nose, but it is pretty warped from storage. I am wanting to sell this car, would like to see it stay whole, but whatever the next owner does is his business. Question is, what is a fair price? Not looking to get out whats in it, but not looking to give it away either. Before I get the " you can part it out for more" statement, let me say that I just want this to go quick like ripping off a band aid, I need to make my life less complicated and so I am starting with this car. I have tons of extra parts that I will be sorting through and listing soon as well, along with maybe selling my 88 C & C T-top notchy. Your patience in reading the book I just wrote and your input are very much appreciated. Picture will be taken and uploaded this weekend at some point. I have been a member here for a long time and the majority of the group are stellar individuals , thanks again.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2021 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in both the car and the parts collection you have to sell. Like to see pix and pricing. I can be reached at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM Thanks and have a great weekend.
KB2

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2021 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KB2Send a Private Message to KB2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am very interested in the 88 GT. If still available, please contact me to discuss price. kbienemann@aol.com
ninedriver

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2021 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninedriverSend a Private Message to ninedriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
reinhart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2021 04:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reinhartSend a Private Message to reinhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$1500 based on what we know.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock