Wanted - factory Fiero subwoofer by sillyvain
Started on: 05-15-2021 03:23 AM
Replies: 17 (430 views)
Last post by: sillyvain on 07-01-2021 05:28 AM
sillyvain

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2021 03:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sillyvainSend a Private Message to sillyvainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey there

I am looking for the complete Pontiac Fiero factory subwoofer + wiring + amplifier + subwoofer assembly + speaker

<b>
<b>

EDIT Found one. Bought it for $300 U.S.

[This message has been edited by sillyvain (edited 07-01-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2021 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one that I just took out of an 88 GT I am disassembling, although from the pix you posted I do not remember seeing the silver box thing or pulling it out. I do have all of the other items in the pix except for that piece and the instruction sheet. I will recheck the car over at my workshop today and see if I can locate the silver box. Do you have any idea as to where that would be located in the car? I presently have the entire dash board, console and seats out of the car so it is pretty open in there. Thanks. Oh I am located in Elfers, FL 34680 by the way and I will box and ship if needed.
Stinger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2021 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StingerClick Here to visit Stinger's HomePageSend a Private Message to StingerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Larry,

Located behind the kick panel that covers the shifter tunnel. Hope that helps.
sillyvain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2021 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sillyvainSend a Private Message to sillyvainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Larry. don't worry about the instructions it was just a picture that I grabbed from a website.

Thank you so much for doing this..
reinhart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2021 05:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reinhartSend a Private Message to reinhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's useless without the amp.
sillyvain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2021 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sillyvainSend a Private Message to sillyvainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you find the amp in the car? Just let me know because I will try to find another one since they are pretty hard to find..

[This message has been edited by sillyvain (edited 05-20-2021).]

Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2021 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I will have to look again tomorrow when I go over to the shop. I haven't seen it yet and I have looked however the car has been pretty much gutted in the dash department when I picked it up from previous owner. I am going by your pix of the silver box and unless it is located behind the heater/defroster plastic container I haven't come across it although I will continue to look tomorrow. Sorry.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2021 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's mounted on the passenger side of the center console tunnel:
Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2021 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the drawing it is a big help, however not sure if it is there since console has been removed. Have to look today.
Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2021 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Larry Hubbert

558 posts
Member since Nov 2015
Sorry looked real good again today and I do have everything except for the amp. I also checked out an 87 GT today at a local yard with the same hi-performance radio set up, unfortunately someone had already taken everything for the system except for the Overhead Light and switch assembly, which I did grab for my inventory. Sorry to delay you finding what you needed. Have a great day and most of all stay safe.
sillyvain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2021 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sillyvainSend a Private Message to sillyvainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for trying. I will need everything on that paper minus the instruction paper and I will prefer the screws also. I am looking for the wiring uncut also please. I am ready to pay $300 U.S. for everything.. I am very patient and willing to wait until you get the amp.
PFF
System Bot
reinhart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2021 06:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reinhartSend a Private Message to reinhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a fair price. I'm sure you'll find someone willing to sell for that price. I have a few sets but I'm holding on to them as spares in case I ever have a component fail or break in one of my 3 Fieros.
BowtieBob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2021 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BowtieBobSend a Private Message to BowtieBobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sure I have a factory sub with amp and wiring sillyvain. I just need to dig it out of my Fiero. Still interested?
Rick Vanderpool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2021 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick VanderpoolSend a Private Message to Rick VanderpoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you are still looking there is one on Ebay right now.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/17...3&LH_ItemCondition=4
sillyvain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2021 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sillyvainSend a Private Message to sillyvainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks Rick I am buying it from this owner .. awesome
reinhart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2021 04:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reinhartSend a Private Message to reinhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let us know how you like your new system. I think it adds a lot. You'll likely need a new speaker. I had spare OEM sub speakers new in box that the foam was rotted away on.
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2021 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sillyvain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2021 05:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sillyvainSend a Private Message to sillyvainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes I got my hands on one. Now I need to find the Factory Push button delco radio

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock