WTB: Brown automatic shift handle, any brown will do by 87convert
Started on: 04-29-2021 08:16 PM
Replies: 3 (333 views)
Last post by: 87convert on 04-30-2021 01:35 PM
87convert

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2021 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87convertSend a Private Message to 87convertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The shift handle on my car has died and I need another. I would like a brown/tan one but any color will do. I also need the plastic rod that goes inside the shift lever. If you have a complete shifter with the handle in brown that would do as well.

Rolland
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2021 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will check when I go over to my shop today, as I know I have several complete auto shifters and I will have to check and see if I have the Brown or Beechwood handles for them. I will send you pix of what I have and we can go from there, okay. Thanks. My direct email address is LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM and I am in Elfers, FL 34680.
wannav8

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2021 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wannav8Send a Private Message to wannav8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87convert:

The shift handle on my car has died and I need another. I would like a brown/tan one but any color will do. I also need the plastic rod that goes inside the shift lever. If you have a complete shifter with the handle in brown that would do as well.

Rolland

I will pm you
87convert

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2021 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87convertSend a Private Message to 87convertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought I only had grey handles, .but upon digging through my storage locker I found a brown one which was useable. Thanks for the replies .

Rolland

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock