Started on: 04-27-2021 10:40 PM
Replies: 3 (164 views)
Last post by: Skybax on 05-06-2021 11:57 PM
Skybax

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2021 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkybaxSend a Private Message to SkybaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in buying a set of 86-87 gray GT wheels in "excellent condition" if somebody has a set laying around, thanks.

[This message has been edited by Skybax (edited 04-27-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2021 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertClick Here to Email Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of Grey Lace Wheels off of an 87 Fiero GT available here in Elfers, Florida 34680. I have HiRes pix of them and they are presently packed 2 wheels per box ready for shipping. If you are interested please email me at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM for HiRes pix and prices. I will attempt to post some pix here, however not sure if the will appear as HiRes pix or not since I am unaware of how the (HiRes, Regular, LoRes) pix appear on this site.

Skybax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2021 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkybaxSend a Private Message to SkybaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update, had 2 people initiate contact but haven't heard back from them, so I'm still in the market, thanks...

PS: Preferably I'm looking for a matching set that somebody took off their low mileage car in favor of aftermarket wheels and no longer want/need them.

[This message has been edited by Skybax (edited 04-30-2021).]

Skybax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2021 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkybaxSend a Private Message to SkybaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still looking... and while I would prefer "excellent condition" I'm considering "good condition" like the ones pictured above to restore.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock