Wanted: passenger door lock link parts by Rick Vanderpool
Started on: 04-26-2021 01:51 PM
Replies: 5 (317 views)
Last post by: Rick Vanderpool on 04-27-2021 12:20 AM
Rick Vanderpool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2021 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick VanderpoolSend a Private Message to Rick VanderpoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got what I need from Pat. Thanks

I took my doors apart to put kit car door skins on - 8 years ago. I am now getting back to building the kit, and I'm missing 2 parts from the passenger door lock linkage. There is a plate on the back of the lock cylinder, and a rod connected to it. I need both.
Thanks for looking.
Rick

[This message has been edited by Rick Vanderpool (edited 04-27-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2021 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a lot of Door linkages, handles, rods, and the large silver plates they all mount to which are then mounted in the doors here in Elfers, FL 34680 if you are interested. I'd like to see some pix of the parts you are speaking of so that I can match them up with what I have in order for you to get what you actually need, okay. If you are interested please direct email me at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM and I will take HiRes pix of my parts and send them to you along with the prices. I also have complete doors as well, most of my parts are all from 88 Fiero's however the parts you seem to be looking for will fit all years of Fieros. Thanks for your interest, have a great day and most of all stay safe.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2021 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a diagram to help:

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 04-26-2021).]

Rick Vanderpool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2021 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick VanderpoolSend a Private Message to Rick VanderpoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The plate is not uniquely called out in the drawing. It is attached to the back of the lock cylinder with the rod, part 55, connected to it.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2021 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rick Vanderpool:

The plate is not uniquely called out in the drawing. It is attached to the back of the lock cylinder with the rod, part 55, connected to it.

This?

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 04-26-2021).]

Rick Vanderpool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2021 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick VanderpoolSend a Private Message to Rick VanderpoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, that's it.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock