ISO V6 Notchie or V6 Fastback, Manual by jaredaltizer
Started on: 04-24-2021 12:58 AM
Replies: 7 (384 views)
Last post by: GADJet on 04-26-2021 10:29 AM
jaredaltizer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2021 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredaltizerSend a Private Message to jaredaltizerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey all,

It’s been a long time since I’ve been on this forum. I had an ‘85 Fiero GT for my first project car back in high school, loved it to death. I would’ve taken it to the grave if I could’ve. Unfortunately, some dumbass frat boy killed that dream of mine by ignoring a red left turn arrow during rush hour ~a year and a half ago. Fast forward to now, not a day has gone by that I haven’t thought about/missed that car. Even through the times it left me stranded a hundred miles away from home, the time I had to swap the engine due to a spun rod bearing (my first engine swap!), or when everyone would make constant jokes about engine fires and similarity to the MR2, I still greatly miss the car. It left a hole in my soul when it got totaled, when insurance took it away.

I can’t take it anymore, the constant scrolling through Facebook Marketplace, eBay, Craigslist, OfferUp, you name it. Even though I probably can’t afford it, I still look. I search for the mechanically problematic cars at this point, I need to get one cheap and fix it up myself, plus that’s part of the fun of project cars. Plus i’ll be able to work on it with my eyes closed after constantly doing maintenance to my ‘95 3000GT VR-4.

If there is anyone in Southern Arizona, hell, ANYWHERE in Arizona (or neighboring states) that has a V6, stick-shift Fiero in any condition, please leave a reply, shoot me a PM, send me an email, message me on AOL messenger, contact me via telegraph, even morse code for all I care! I just need to fill the Fiero-shaped hole in my soul again. Any help would be unbelievably appreciated.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2021 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good luck with your search and Welcome Back to the Forum. Soon you will be tinkering on your new Fiero ...
Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2021 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have several for sale.
87 GT 5 speed with 74K Hardtop
86 GT 5 speed with 72K sunroof (and a turbo)
88 Coupe 4 speed 2.8L with an engine knock.
Just outside of Albuquerque...

------------------
always looking for another Fiero build...
11 CTS-V Coupe
19 Silverado LT Z71
20 Silverado RST 3.0 Duramax
94 Z28 6 speed
86 Turbo GT 5 speed
88 coupe 4 speed
87 GT Ttop 5 speed
87 GT Auto

jaredaltizer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2021 03:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredaltizerSend a Private Message to jaredaltizerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Notorio:

Good luck with your search and Welcome Back to the Forum. Soon you will be tinkering on your new Fiero ...

I appreciate that a lot. Not many people in my social circles understand my desire for another Fiero, I don’t think they’ll ever understand. But I don’t mind (-:
jaredaltizer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2021 04:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredaltizerSend a Private Message to jaredaltizerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jaredaltizer

122 posts
Member since Apr 2017

Originally posted by Carver1:

I have several for sale.

I’m interested...

87 GT 5 speed with 74K Hardtop
86 GT 5 speed with 72K sunroof (and a turbo)

Both of those sound like cars I’d have in my dream garage, but unfortunately, right now i’m in college and I am quite certain my budget would be an insult of an offer on either of these.

88 Coupe 4 speed 2.8L with an engine knock.
Just outside of Albuquerque...

I think that sounds like my type of summer project. Im interested and I haven’t even asked for pictures yet lol. Albuquerque is just about six and a half hours from me, I could probably convince my buddy that owns a trailer to go on a road trip with me if I end up getting the opportunity to buy the car. Got any photos of it?
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2021 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like your search is off to a start.
Good luck!

------------------
Raydar
88 Formula IMSA Fastback. 4.9, NVG T550

Praise the Lowered!

Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2021 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
GADJet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2021 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pm sent

Shoot me some info too please. I’m opening my eyes to another myself.

------------------

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock