V8 Archie Engine Swap Installation Instructions Video - 2 VHS Tapes by fierojp
Started on: 04-06-2021 11:13 PM
Replies: 6 (485 views)
Last post by: fierojp on 04-11-2021 11:11 PM
fierojp

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2021 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierojpClick Here to visit fierojp's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierojpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD SOLD SOLD

I just came across 2 unedited VHS tapes of V8 Archie going through his entire process of installing a ZZ4 V8 into my '86 Fiero GT.

This was in the late 90's. They were included with my install. I believe he later edited them down to include with his install kits. I always liked that it was my car in the video!

I later used the videos to help figure out the wiring harness when putting a Quad4 into my '88 Coupe.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

[This message has been edited by fierojp (edited 04-12-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2021 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you looking at selling them? I'm installing a used v8 kit in a few weeks.
fierojp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2021 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierojpClick Here to visit fierojp's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierojpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I'm selling them.

These videos take you through step by step on the whole process.

Make sure you have a VCR lying around somewhere.
tyruss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2021 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tyrussSend a Private Message to tyrussEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Fierojp,
I’d really like to get these tapes and convert them to DVD. I emailed Archie just the other day asking about the availability of the old VHS tape instructions. I found an installation video on the web that had some really poor video quality. I received the edited VHS tape when I bought my kit from someone on eBay many years ago. But after a few household moves, I cannot find it. I think the VHS version describes better step by step instructions then the fuzzy video version. I’m in the beginning stages of re-assembly and could use more instruction.
Thanks, Tyruss.
fierojp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2021 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierojpClick Here to visit fierojp's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierojpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tyruss,
I sent you a PM.

[This message has been edited by fierojp (edited 04-11-2021).]

Coolkoolpyle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2021 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolkoolpyleSend a Private Message to CoolkoolpyleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would also be interested in a copy.

You should consider taking them in and having them converted to dvd.
It’s fairly cheap and you could sell lots more copies.

Either way
I’m a professional engine machinist and I do lots of v8 conversions for several types of cars and this would be a great resource for me.
fierojp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2021 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierojpClick Here to visit fierojp's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierojpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
coolkoopyle:
sending you a PM now.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock