GT Taillight Lens for Sale (Used) by AndrewTHG
Started on: 03-31-2021 10:03 PM
Replies: 11 (502 views)
Last post by: AndrewTHG on 05-26-2021 05:39 PM
AndrewTHG

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I have my GT Taillight lenses I pulled off my 87, that I'll let go for best offer (+ shipping). Toss out a reasonable number. They are cracked in a few places as I point out in the pictures, with the crack through the "I" being fairly significant. However, with some plastic welding, they could probably be repaired to an okay state. Never going to be on a show car, but for someone who just needs a set of left and right lenses to make a car whole, these would do the trick. Please keep in mind, these are lenses only!

[This message has been edited by AndrewTHG (edited 03-31-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
AndrewTHG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fixed the picture problem!

[This message has been edited by AndrewTHG (edited 03-31-2021).]

Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2021 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is still some problem ... I only see a stack of 12 tiny generic-image icons and nothing happens if you click them. Are you using the 'Upload Image' button that is at the bottom, left corner of the posting page??
AndrewTHG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2021 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Notorio, yeah i used the upload image button. The problem before was that they were HEIC, so I converted them to .JPEG and I can see them both on my phone and on my computer. Strange that you are unable to. Maybe the issue is still on my end?
Trinten

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2021 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Images are showing up just fine for me. Good luck with the sale!
AndrewTHG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2021 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump bump! Willing to let them go cheap, just so I don’t have to throw them away. Shipping would probably be the worst part, but if you’re local to Atlanta area I can meet up as well!
AndrewTHG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2021 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump! Still looking for a home. Shipping will probably cost more than I want for them, so someone take them off my hands!
AndrewTHG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2021 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump bump! Would love to get rid of these (not in the trash bin though). I may be moving soon and won't take them with me, so I'd like them gone ASAP.
gtoformula

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2021 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
AndrewTHG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2021 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM responded!
gtoformula

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2021 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another PM sent regarding purchase.
PFF
System Bot
AndrewTHG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2021 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lenses are now sold! Thanks for looking everyone, and glad they went to a good home!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock