GT in NJ by swing69
Started on: 03-31-2021 08:32 AM
Replies: 16 (578 views)
Last post by: Spoon on 05-05-2021 10:03 PM
swing69

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for swing69Send a Private Message to swing69Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
no interest in this car, just spotted on FB marketplace. In NJ. ....eh.....not quite my style...... words fail me.......
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
str8maxn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for str8maxnSend a Private Message to str8maxnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The world has failed this poor fiero.... LOL
swing69

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for swing69Send a Private Message to swing69Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.facebook.com/ma...rral_story_type=post

SORRY...forgot the link. interesting; was offered 10K and said no, but now will take 3500?

Boozeman

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoozemanSend a Private Message to BoozemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That car looked a lot better when he bought it!
Mike in Sydney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike in SydneySend a Private Message to Mike in SydneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The ad says, "Seriously, been offered $10K prior the day I finished last spring . Couldn’t let it go after all the hard work."

What a missed opportunity! He should have taken the money and ran.
GuiltyPleasureFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GuiltyPleasureFieroSend a Private Message to GuiltyPleasureFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Give the guy a break, is it what most want? Probably not and if he wants to sell he at least needs to go back to a stock hood, but everything else seems pretty functional so to each their own..
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a ghetto style is it not?

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

swing69

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for swing69Send a Private Message to swing69Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
117k miles and blown trans. $3500? Painted or wrapped? My guess would be a home brew paint job or equivalent. Maybe not, just guessing. Who knows
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's really sad to watch people butcher these cars into complete useless garbage.
NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2021 04:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pictures don’t show all the crap stuck to it in all its glory! There’s more 3m tape on the car then at the 3m factory. I’ve seen this in person last summer. It is so over the top that the fast and the furious franchise wouldn’t even allow it in their films (imho).
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2021 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sadly that was once a beautiful clean looking Fiero before the "plastic surgery".

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 04-02-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2021 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Sadly that was once a beautiful clean looking Fiero before the "plastic surgery".

Dennis, I don't know how far from you this Fiero owner is but if you can track him/her down I'd consider paying for their admission to the upcoming Fieros at Carlisle event. I would go as far as to say it would get the most attention at the show. Isn't that what it's all about?
What say you?

ps: I noticed the front and rear tag do not match on the 2 yellow pics but it appears to be in the same neighborhood.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2021 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When your Jersey IROC has been repoed, jump in the highly customized yellow bullet!
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2021 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[/b]

[B]Originally posted by Spoon:

Dennis, I don't know how far from you this Fiero owner is but if you can track him/her down I'd consider paying for their admission to the upcoming Fieros at Carlisle event. I would go as far as to say it would get the most attention at the show. Isn't that what it's all about?
What say you?

ps: I noticed the front and rear tag do not match on the 2 yellow pics but it appears to be in the same neighborhood.

Spoon

Charlie: Sorry for the delayed reply. I am not at all familiar with the individual that owns this Fiero. I agree it will draw attention as the worlds ugliest Fiero. I've got to tell ya, that thing is hideous looking.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2021 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GuiltyPleasureFiero:

Give the guy a break, is it what most want? Probably not and if he wants to sell he at least needs to go back to a stock hood, but everything else seems pretty functional so to each their own..

x2

str8maxn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2021 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for str8maxnSend a Private Message to str8maxnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just got sight of the plate number...

14U2NV

" One for you to envy"

Poor car... but to each their own... I guess.

Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2021 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by str8maxn:

I just got sight of the plate number...

14U2NV

" One for you to envy"

Poor car... but to each their own... I guess.

Hey I get it on the tag. He's more creative then I thought.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock