Front Grand Am-style brake upgrade kit, complete by dremu
Started on: 01-31-2021 07:49 PM
Replies: 2 (261 views)
Last post by: dremu on 02-02-2021 05:25 PM
dremu

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2021 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dremuSend a Private Message to dremuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ran this for less than 1000 miles and then went a different route. Yes, you can do it yourself but there's some machine work involved, so this is the easy way. This is the same setup that TFS sells for $370 (and WCF currently sells for $650, ha!)

This is the complete setup, ie modified hubs (with new bearings and seals inside), modified brackets, plus the Grand Am calipers and rotors. I think I still have the pads too if you want those.

One side shown but obviously it's two of everything.

I'd like to get $200 for the lot plus shipping. If the shipping is a killer for you (like if you're on the other coast), I'd take a bit less for just the hubs and brackets as they're the part you can't get at your local parts house.

Email dremu at yahoo with your ZIP and we'll sort it.

-- A
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ron768

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2021 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
dremu

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2021 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dremuSend a Private Message to dremuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold. And my back is not happy about it!

But at least I drove the Fiero over to the shipping place, and TWO people asked "Is that a Fiero?". Why yes, yes it is. Always love those conversations.

-- A

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock