FREE FREE FREE '88 Parts by wireburn
Started on: 11-10-2020 01:27 PM
Replies: 19 (1026 views)
Last post by: wannav8 on 12-08-2020 08:58 PM
wireburn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2020 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wireburnSend a Private Message to wireburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Budget director says all this stuff has to go before winter. Come get it, yee-haw!

Set of '88 coolant tubes
Set of '88 front brake lines
'88 Clutch line with master and slave
'88 Radiator supports top/bottom
'88 GT non-wing decklid (yellow)
'88 Door skins L/R
'88 Wheel skirts
'86 GT Wing (black)

I'm sure there's more, but everything goes.

Fruitport, Michigan
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
yamaha94

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2020 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yamaha94Send a Private Message to yamaha94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2020 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
wireburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2020 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wireburnSend a Private Message to wireburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Local pickup please or you arrange shipping.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post11-10-2020 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Omg, they were asking to ship free parts, even at their cost? I'm not surprised.
wireburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2020 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wireburnSend a Private Message to wireburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Adding the front cross member to the list. So now, all parts needed to do -'87 to '88 front conversion are available for free to the first person to come and get them.

Please stop asking me to ship parts!
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2020 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The only way to ship those parts would be for the person giving them away for them to first be mounted and strapped securely to a wooden pallet with nothing overhanging the edges anywhere and then to get a company such as Fastenal to ship them. When this is already to happen the Giver would have to deliver everything on the said pallet to the nearest Fastenal terminal of there choosing for shipment, pay them for shipping. Now when the pallet of parts finally arrives at the destination delivery terminal the person wanting them would have to go to that terminal and pick everything up. Guys this is not an easy task nor a cheap one as it requires building a wooden pallet or a wooden box which takes time something a lot of us do not have or wish to waste on something we are given away for free. What this fellow is offering here is worth upwards of $400 and you can get it for FREE with a little effort on your part so think about it as it is there for the taking and worth every penny as 88 parts are getting hard to come by. Sorry for getting up on the Soapbox by said from experience.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2020 05:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A while back I purchased some bulk oversize items and a car from Nevada. I was able to locate two independent long haul truckers that picked them up while on their cross country swings. One was a guy with an auto carrier while the other had a basic 10 wheeler. I located them on Hemming's Auto News but I'm not sure who advertises there today. Point is that if you have money to spend there is most likely a person who wants the job. All this job would require is a guy in a pickup going your way.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

wireburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2020 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wireburnSend a Private Message to wireburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, Dennis. I appreciate your input! I'd really hate to see this stuff scrapped and landfilled.

Mike
wireburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2020 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wireburnSend a Private Message to wireburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wireburn

30 posts
Member since Aug 2015
You too, Larry. It looks like I may have some of this stuff cleared out soon. I was slow on the draw or it might have happened today...
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2020 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

Nelson
PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2020 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fruitport. Nice Not far from GR.
oneinch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2020 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oneinchSend a Private Message to oneinchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you still have some parts I'd be interested in them for free. Please be real, people in need are not your neighbor. They'll need parts shipped as will I. Of course I'll pay the shipping. I'd give you something for your time too. I would like the '88 coolant tubes.

------------------
Stanton
'88 Formula, red on gray

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post11-20-2020 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sure nothing could go wrong shipping those.
wireburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2020 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wireburnSend a Private Message to wireburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, tubes are spoken for. G-Man is on his way up from Indiana for the front cross member and tubes at a minimum. I'll update what's available after he's gone.

As far as shipping goes if it takes more effort than handing it to someone at the end of my driveway I'm not interested.
wireburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2020 05:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wireburnSend a Private Message to wireburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks to G-man for making the trip for the cross member and tubes!

I still have the body parts so someone could still score a nice decklid or wing.
OXFDFIERO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2020 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OXFDFIEROSend a Private Message to OXFDFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent 👍
oneinch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2020 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oneinchSend a Private Message to oneinchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for the lower half of the intake manifold. Will purchase upper part and fuel rail if necessary. Do you have this part? I can't pickup up locally, but it'll cost less than $50 USPS. You'll need to ship it. Of course I'll pay this. Do you have this parts or these parts?

------------------
Stanton
'88 Formula, red on gray

wireburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2020 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wireburnSend a Private Message to wireburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nothing for a V6 sorry
wannav8

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2020 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wannav8Send a Private Message to wannav8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by oneinch:

I'm looking for the lower half of the intake manifold. Will purchase upper part and fuel rail if necessary. Do you have this part? I can't pickup up locally, but it'll cost less than $50 USPS. You'll need to ship it. Of course I'll pay this. Do you have this parts or these parts?

i have those parts, i sent you a PM.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock