In need of a left horn paddle willing to pay by branger
Started on: 07-01-2020 12:07 AM
Replies: 8 (488 views)
Last post by: jack24354 on 07-29-2020 06:38 AM
branger

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2020 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for brangerSend a Private Message to brangerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey gang- I’m in need of a left horn paddle for my steering wheel for my 86 Fiero. I only need the left one, I did see someone selling a pair for $100 on EBay, but seems a little rich for my blood for a plastic horn button! If you have one and are willing to sell, I will gladly buy it. My right one works, left is broke.
Thanks a bunch!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Mike in Sydney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2020 04:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike in SydneySend a Private Message to Mike in SydneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those paddle switches are getting as rare as unicorns. $100 for originals in working order is reasonable to me - if you have to be original. I'm not sure if they'll fit but these were use by pontiac in the late 80's - early 90's: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm...6:g:ZP8AAOSwr81UNxLo . Seem's like I saw a Fiero with a late 80's - early 90's steering wheel someplace. I think the wheel may fit but the hub depth was different than the hub on the Fiero.

Alternatively, you could look for a Fiero GT steering wheel. I see those occasionally on eBay & Craigslist or you could use this: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm...6:g:ODAAAOSwjKFZQZC- .

Good luck wtih your search.

------------------
Mike in Sydney

willyt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2020 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for willytSend a Private Message to willytEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ran into the same issue you did. I attached two small pieces of plastic to the back side of the center cover of the steering wheel, and removed both horn buttons. The plastic pieces touch the horn buttons when you press on the center of the steering wheel. I like the look better than the horn buttons
Nospeedlimit55

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2020 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got a working pair of paddles in pristine condition. They're hard wired together so I won't separate them, but would take $60 for the set.

willyt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2020 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for willytSend a Private Message to willytEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a left paddle I will sell for $15. Lemme know if you’re interested
willyt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2020 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for willytSend a Private Message to willytEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

willyt

137 posts
Member since Apr 2020
Just the paddle no switch
Mike in Sydney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 06:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike in SydneySend a Private Message to Mike in SydneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$60 for the pair is a good price. Somebody is bound to take these. I gave GT's and not likely to get a SE over here.

------------------
Mike in Sydney

LoveBirds

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2020 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoveBirdsSend a Private Message to LoveBirdsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My formula isn't going to run anytime soon so $5 plus shipping and it's yours. PM with address so I can quote you shipping cost.

jack24354

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2020 06:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jack24354Send a Private Message to jack24354Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’ll take this if you still have it. Please e-mail me at: jack24354@yahoo.com

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock