GT Tail Light custom bar by jus2custom
Started on: 06-17-2020 12:06 AM
Replies: 9 (580 views)
Last post by: Larry Hubbert on 06-23-2020 09:42 PM
jus2custom

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2020 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jus2customSend a Private Message to jus2customEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, I am looking to buy the custom GT taillights that people used to make out of fiberglass. Please send pics of what you have. Also looking for T-Top parts and bags.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2020 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jus2custom:

Hi, I am looking to buy the custom GT taillights that people used to make out of fiberglass. Please send pics of what you have. Also looking for T-Top parts and bags.

Try this: Corvette Tailight Look

IMO, really ups the appearance. Some people have actually asked me, "what year Corvette is that" I tell them its a C4 Fiero

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 06-20-2020).]

trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2020 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a Corvette style taillight panel I plan on selling. No cut outs so you can use any lights you want.
jus2custom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2020 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jus2customSend a Private Message to jus2customEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can youbsell me one ready to go?
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2020 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jus2custom:

Can youbsell me one ready to go?

I'll jump in here to elaborate.

There are a couple companies that make the panels but you have to do everything as far as install, wiring, etc. No one has ever made a complete, plug and play panel.

Dennis gave you a link to the unfinished style. You will have to buy the lights separately, cut out the back of your stock taillight housing, and wire them yourself.

This is a link to PISA who sells a 2-piece panel. You would use the lenses they sell or 4" truck lights that you can buy at a truck stop or auto store.

https://www.pisafierohq.com/lights/gt_taillights/

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 06-21-2020).]

Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2020 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have 2 of the Corvette style taillight assemblies on hand at the present time. Both units are a one piece Fiberglass panel and come complete with the Corvette Oval Lenses, bulb holders (Fiero bulbs fit) and all of the necessary mounting brackets all mounted. These will bolt directly into any 86-1/2 through 88 GT with the stock GT taillight bolts. These are not a kit but ready to go assemblies. Asking $300 per set plus shipping. Thank you[img]http://images.fie roforum.com/userimages/Larry%2520Hubbert/Corvette%20Taillight%20Panel%20Triple%2007.jpg[/img]
Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2020 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Larry Hubbert

561 posts
Member since Nov 2015
Sorry these 2 pix didn't post.

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post06-23-2020 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everybody has their own taste. Consider checking out the double4C developed LED tail lights that Danyel now sells. They're pretty trick. The Vette panels to me says wannabe. The doubleC4 LED hack makes you the thing others wannabe.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 06-23-2020).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2020 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larry Hubbert:

What DON'T you have Larry?

Your stock of parts is amazing.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 06-23-2020).]

Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2020 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry these 2 pix didn't post.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock