Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  2016 Buick Regal 2.0 LTG Turbo Ecotec w/ 6T70 6spd Auto trans - Virginia Beach

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
2016 Buick Regal 2.0 LTG Turbo Ecotec w/ 6T70 6spd Auto trans - Virginia Beach by qwikgta
Started on: 06-02-2020 10:52 AM
Replies: 17 (1440 views)
Last post by: qwikgta on 09-18-2022 04:47 PM
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2020 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2016 Buick Regal 2.0 LTG Turbo Ecotec w/ both the stock 6T70 6spd Auto trans or a F40 6 speed manual trans. Only 35K miles on it. Pulled from a running, driving car involved in a rear collision.

$1800 - with the stock 6 speed auto trans
$2500 - with the "2014-18" F40 6 speed manual trans (w/ clutch/PP/flywheel)

Local pickup only. Virginia Beach, VA 23456

If you know the engine, then you know the facts, but for those who don't this is the same motor used in the New Camaro and Cadillac cars. This is the 275hp/300tq D.I. Gen III motor. Includes: all sensors and accessories attached to the motor/trans , complete engine and harness. Both fuel pumps, ECM, BCM, fuel management control system, steel fuel lines, charcoal canister, and both front axles. I also have the front spindles, hubs, calipers and rotors if you need them (for $200 more).

When the motor was available from GM as a "crate motor" it went for $7K. The ECM and fuel system is over $2K from GM.

Ryan at Sinister Perf can tune this engine after you swap it in. He can tune it for the 6 speed auto trans or the F40.

I'm only selling this b/c I got a great deal on it, and by selling it I can get the money needed to finish my LS4 swap into my 88 GT. If it does not sell, i'll just buy another Fiero someday and install it in that, or maybe i'll put it into a S10 or something.

------------------

88 Coupe, CJB #95, LS376, F40 and a GT clip
88 GT "Daily Driver" w/ SIII 3800 NA

[This message has been edited by qwikgta (edited 05-16-2022).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2020 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2020 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2021 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump, to add that i purchased a F40 manual trans for this motor.

[This message has been edited by qwikgta (edited 06-19-2021).]

qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2021 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2021 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
troysmithbova

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2021 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troysmithbovaSend a Private Message to troysmithbovaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi sir, I feel bad asking this because you already said local pickup only, but I would be willing to pay for you a fee for loading them and cost of shipment if you’d be up for that!

Originally posted by qwikgta:

2016 Buick Regal 2.0 LTG Turbo Ecotec w/ both the stock 6T70 6spd Auto trans or a F40 6 speed manual trans. Only 35K miles on it. Pulled from a running, driving car involved in a rear collision.

$1800 - local pickup only. I can load it into your truck.
Virginia Beach, VA

If you know the engine, then you know the facts, but for those who don't this is the same motor used in the New Camaro and Cadillac cars. This is the 275hp/300tq D.I. Gen III motor. Includes: all sensors and accessories attached to the motor/trans , complete engine and most of the body harness. Both fuel pumps, ECM, BCM, fuel management control system, steel fuel lines, charcoal canister, and both front axles. I also have the front spindles, hubs, calipers and rotors if you need them (for $200 more).

When the motor was available from GM as a "crate motor" it went for $7K. The ECM and fuel system is over $2K from GM.

Ryan at Sinister Perf can tune this engine after you swap it in. He can tune it for the 6 speed auto trans or the F40.

If you want the F40 trans, I have the flywheel, clutch and PP, new in box from GM for another $500.

I'm only selling this b/c I got a great deal on it, and by selling it I can get the money needed to finish my LS4 swap into my 88 GT. If it does not sell, i'll just buy another Fiero someday and install it in that, or maybe i'll put it into a S10 or something.

qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2021 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a PM

Originally posted by troysmithbova:

Hi sir, I feel bad asking this because you already said local pickup only, but I would be willing to pay for you a fee for loading them and cost of shipment if you’d be up for that!

qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2021 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2022 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I sold my LS4 and all the parts for it. I'm still offering this up for sale. A turbo swap and a tune gets you almost 400hp.

ECOTEC tech w/ F40 trans, or keep the 6 speed auto for a daily driver.

Low, Low mile motor.

Villain

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2022 03:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’d be up for purchasing the f40 6 speed if you’d ship! Shoot me a price
PFF
System Bot
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2022 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Villain:

I’d be up for purchasing the f40 6 speed if you’d ship! Shoot me a price

No, its not for sale unless someone buys the LTG motor and wants the stock 6 speed auto trans. Then it will be up for sale.

Just so you know, its a F40 for the 2014-2018 2.0 ecotec. This is the one with the RWD bellhousing. Not the same as the "up to 2013.

I think you can still get them new on Ebay. That's were I got mine. Had to order the Flywheel and clutch from GM, ZZP didn't have the FWD stuff, only the RWD stuff for the Camaro/Cadi.
Queso

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2022 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QuesoSend a Private Message to QuesoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2022 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2022 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
stashu11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2022 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stashu11Send a Private Message to stashu11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you consider doing an install if I bought it?
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2022 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stashu11:

Would you consider doing an install if I bought it?

No, I would keep the motor if I wanted to install it.
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2022 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock