Have an almost complete T-top setup for a the Fiero. Bought this a couple years ago from a junkyard as a spare for my '88 non CJB, or future project, but I'm moving and need to clean out some stuff I don't want to move.
Stating upfront, no seals (weather or P-seals). People have converted other car seals for the Fiero, so I know it can be done.
I've done this conversion before with a '86 GT. Lots of info online as to how to do it, to include threads on here (that's what I used to do mine!) It isn't too bad, did it in a weekend.
Most of the stuff needed is included. What you see in the pictures, is what you get. Overall, decent condition, as expected from 30 year old parts. Everything needs a good cleaning.
$545 OBO. Prefer not to ship, unless the buyer wants to pay for packing and shipping. I don't have any way to pack up the larger pieces.
- T-top frame - need a deep cleaning
- Header support and trim piece (trim piece needs paint)
- Rear trim pieces (one was broken, so it has been glued, sanded, and - painted with primer. Both need paint.
- Left and Right glass. As you can see in the pictures, a key is included, but I forgot to test it out before I stuck them back in the shed
- 2 T-top bags
- 4 interior trim pieces - need repairs
- 1 interior trim piece that goes around the headliner
- 6 interior metal brackets
- Trim piece (and light) that goes around the interior light
- A & B pillar trim (I think I have them, but I'll have to dig them out. If I find them, I'll list them in the add)
- I think that's it. If I'm forgetting anything that is needed, I'm sure someone will correct me. I'll update the add if that happens.
Prefer not to break it apart yet.
Below link should take you to the pictures.Fiero T-Top pictures
[This message has been edited by 06GTO (edited 05-02-2020).]