Fiero T-top ttop parts - almost complete by 06GTO
Started on: 05-01-2020 03:24 PM
Replies: 3 (493 views)
Last post by: vertigo1 on 04-04-2021 01:37 AM
06GTO

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2020 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 06GTOSend a Private Message to 06GTOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have an almost complete T-top setup for a the Fiero. Bought this a couple years ago from a junkyard as a spare for my '88 non CJB, or future project, but I'm moving and need to clean out some stuff I don't want to move.

Stating upfront, no seals (weather or P-seals). People have converted other car seals for the Fiero, so I know it can be done.

I've done this conversion before with a '86 GT. Lots of info online as to how to do it, to include threads on here (that's what I used to do mine!) It isn't too bad, did it in a weekend.

Most of the stuff needed is included. What you see in the pictures, is what you get. Overall, decent condition, as expected from 30 year old parts. Everything needs a good cleaning.

$545 OBO. Prefer not to ship, unless the buyer wants to pay for packing and shipping. I don't have any way to pack up the larger pieces.

Items:
- T-top frame - need a deep cleaning
- Header support and trim piece (trim piece needs paint)
- Rear trim pieces (one was broken, so it has been glued, sanded, and - painted with primer. Both need paint.
- Left and Right glass. As you can see in the pictures, a key is included, but I forgot to test it out before I stuck them back in the shed
- 2 T-top bags
- 4 interior trim pieces - need repairs
- 1 interior trim piece that goes around the headliner
- 6 interior metal brackets
- Trim piece (and light) that goes around the interior light

Missing
- A & B pillar trim (I think I have them, but I'll have to dig them out. If I find them, I'll list them in the add)
- P-seals
- weatherstripping
- I think that's it. If I'm forgetting anything that is needed, I'm sure someone will correct me. I'll update the add if that happens.

Prefer not to break it apart yet.

Below link should take you to the pictures.

Fiero T-Top pictures

[This message has been edited by 06GTO (edited 05-02-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jessesmith121

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2020 05:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jessesmith121Send a Private Message to jessesmith121Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Price?
06GTO

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2020 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 06GTOSend a Private Message to 06GTOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jessesmith121:

Price?

Oops, fixed.
vertigo1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2021 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vertigo1Send a Private Message to vertigo1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this stash of T-Top parts still available by chance?
Thank you,

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock