Started on: 04-15-2020 06:52 PM
Replies: 7 (463 views)
Last post by: Larry Hubbert on 11-15-2021 04:38 PM
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2020 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please PM me if you have one. Only interested in mint condition part

thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2021 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anyone?
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2021 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

anyone?

They're tough to find in great condition; typically they have scratches, etc even when all the other dot matrix panels are still perfect.

I've been looking for a mint automatic '88 console bezel..... Been looking for YEARS!

handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Larry hubbert has them.
lhubbert2@brighthouse.com

------------------
pat moody

reinhart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2021 03:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reinhartSend a Private Message to reinhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:

They're tough to find in great condition; typically they have scratches, etc even when all the other dot matrix panels are still perfect.

I've been looking for a mint automatic '88 console bezel..... Been looking for YEARS!

If only 88 owners used them we'd probably be ok. Problem is earlier model year guys like to swap in the set to replace the solid metal ones.
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2021 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone else ? Sent email to Larry but he hasn’t replied
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2021 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Get ahold of FIERO JOHN-WI. He's selling some stuff on Ebay and seems to know a lot about finding these rare parts. He had a lead on one a few years back and it was NOS. The person wanted $250 for it. It's worth a shot to see if he can locate one for you.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 11-13-2021).]

Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2021 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have not received any emails under the name posted here and I have answered all of the ones I have received to date as well as sent some of these panels out to people. Can you tell me what name or email address you sent it under so I can look for it. I am very low on both the stick and auto shifter inserts at the present time although I have a very good inventory of all the other insert panels. Also have a good supply of the Burnished Silver inserts as well. Thanks.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock